PO: New Found Glory - S/T 20th Anniversary (FINALLY)

17 minutes ago, verb1999 said:

Are any forum members interested in the drive-in show they're doing in Chicago October 30th?  Being stuck near your car and not with each other in a big sweaty pile of party rock isn't nearly as cool, but I'll take what I can get at this point.  At least for now.

Sounds awful, not gonna lie

3 hours ago, mmhmm said:

I wouldn't mind a live release for this album...updated guitar tones, drum sounds, better overall mix...that'd be cool. 

could you imagine if they stripped all of the polish off of this album and it sounded more like they did on resurrection? to me, that's the closest they've captured to their live sound/experience to a studio recording.

chris from LTJ did a podcast with cyrus talking about the writing and recording of hit or miss. highly recommend it if you haven't heard it already.

23 hours ago, Tommy said:

Sounds awful, not gonna lie

Interesting.  I've certainly heard mixed opinions on the idea.  I'm wondering if those opposed (some strongly) aren't typical concert goers to begin with?  

I don't love the idea either, believe me.  But I'm getting my fix when and where I can get it.  Seeing the boys live again will be both a sigh of relief, but also torture and a reminder of this horrific show-less scenario we've been in since March, in a car filled, spaced out environment.  But, also, at least I won't be confined to my couch with 4 walls around me with a stream that lags.  [Sadly I'm in a shitty area that doesn't have the best internet available]

Also, what about the Boy Crazy lyrics didn't age well?  

18 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I’m sure they are referring to the fact that when the album released they were a teenager and now they are an adult... and it’s a pop punk record...

Right but all that applies to me and I still like it. I guess musically it doesn’t sound that different than what’s out there today, but so many pop punk bands are either directly or indirectly influenced by NFG but I also never stopped listening to NFG and don’t listen to a lot of newer pop punk bands 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kylet said:

Anybody interested in any of the S/T merch? My bundle came today.  Bought it just for the records.

Hoodie - Size L - $40 ppd
Blue Shirt - Size L - $25 ppd
Red Shirt - Size L - $25 ppd
3 Mask Set - $20 ppd

Send me a PM if you want any of it. 

I'm trying to find out what the shirts look like.

Edit: found it 

Edited by AdventureIsOutThere

3 hours ago, kylet said:

Anybody interested in any of the S/T merch? My bundle came today.  Bought it just for the records.

Hoodie - Size L - $40 ppd
Blue Shirt - Size L - $25 ppd
Red Shirt - Size L - $25 ppd
3 Mask Set - $20 ppd

Send me a PM if you want any of it. 

Offering the same deal. But different size tees. 
Hoodie - Size L - $40 ppd (buy from Kylet first) 
Blue Shirt - Size M - $25 ppd
Red Shirt - Size M - $25 ppd

The Band has stopped selling these designs.