PO: New Found Glory - S/T 20th Anniversary (FINALLY)

3 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Newbury Comics just announced a new pressing of their new record too. I'm trying to only get one of these.

Are you talking about the Forever + Ever x Infinity? I don't see a Newbury pression for the S/T album.

EDIT: Nevermind, I missed "new" when I first read your post.

Edited by WolfGangnamStyle

1 minute ago, WolfGangnamStyle said:

Are you talking about the Forever + Ever x Infinity? I don't see a Newbury pression for the S/T album.

Yes, Forever + Ever x Infinity.

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/new_found_glory-forever_and_ever_x_infinity_exclusive_lp?variant=32890489045097

1 minute ago, rrd said:

Go here:

https://mondoshop.com/collections/latest-releases

hover over the album image and you can add to cart, this and the dashboard releases if anyone is interested

I was able to do this as well. Does this typically happen with Mondo drops or was this an atypical oversight on their part?

Just now, WolfGangnamStyle said:

I was able to do this as well. Does this typically happen with Mondo drops or was this an atypical oversight on their part?

im guessing oversight, weird that a company that specializes in limited stuff would leave such a glaring loophole open lol

Edited by rrd

• 5 weeks later...

Still looking to sell most my merch from the super mega bundle I had to grab because I missed the stand only vinyl. I got ride of the hoodie and the livestream ticket. Still looking to sell:

- Red T-Shirt - Size Large (unworn)
- Blue T-Shirt - Size Large (unworn)
- Face mask 3 pack (all still sealed)

I can send pictures if needed. If anybody is interested in any of it send me an offer. Thanks.