PO: New Found Glory - S/T 20th Anniversary (FINALLY)

3 hours ago, isavedlatin54 said:

Kind of related.....

people on Discogs are tools. Dude almost shit his pants cause I made a quick entry on this variant and used web sourced Image...so if you are in this thread, you are a cry baby poopy pants. 

lol yeah I created the listing for the Orange since I finally got it in hand, but I often leave out photos. For whatever reason, someone is always mad. When I post super quick photos they complain it should be scanned and needs better lighting. I'm not going to scan a record... then when I post without photos they scream that the listing should have photos. I've also created a few where people freak out because I quickly number the tracks 1,2,3... instead of A1,A2,A3, etc.

8 hours ago, jhulud said:

My Mondo variant: https://imgur.com/gallery/c2gIwh3

yours looks way way better than mine, but also nothing like mine.

mine is the weirdest looking splatter ive ever seen. really bold and defined on one side (but not sharp like yours) and then very whispey and light on the other side. 

and then i see this one which looks nothing like mine or yours. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI4Cu8xr0ta/

Edited by tokimedo

13 hours ago, isavedlatin54 said:

Kind of related.....

people on Discogs are tools. Dude almost shit his pants cause I made a quick entry on this variant and used web sourced Image...so if you are in this thread, you are a cry baby poopy pants. 

Also dealt with one of these people recently. I copied a listing to make a test press and they were like are the credits on the test press? No idiot, but they're on the actual record and they didn't fucking change.

1 hour ago, shenanigans said:

Also dealt with one of these people recently. I copied a listing to make a test press and they were like are the credits on the test press? No idiot, but they're on the actual record and they didn't fucking change.

same here. had a guy go through a bunch of tests i added question the credits, track times, dates and even change the way i had the pressing amount listed (i guess /# wasnt goo enough).  he even commented and then removed the dashes from the track listing - but not on the original listing i had copied from - just mine. 

i swear that so many of them just want their name on as many releases as possible. 

8 hours ago, tokimedo said:

yours looks way way better than mine, but also nothing like mine.

mine is the weirdest looking splatter ive ever seen. really bold and defined on one side (but not sharp like yours) and then very whispey and light on the other side. 

and then i see this one which looks nothing like mine or yours. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI4Cu8xr0ta/

Mine does not look nearly as cool as y'alls. Still happy with it though!

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I got my confirmation email from Down Right for the orange back on the 15th. When I click on the tracking number, it still shows that it is still in Lawrence, MA.

My white has been sitting there since the 11th as well. 

Edited by elf

19 hours ago, ozfacter said:

same here. had a guy go through a bunch of tests i added question the credits, track times, dates and even change the way i had the pressing amount listed (i guess /# wasnt goo enough).  he even commented and then removed the dashes from the track listing - but not on the original listing i had copied from - just mine. 

i swear that so many of them just want their name on as many releases as possible. 

hudsonia?

On 12/17/2020 at 2:50 AM, shenanigans said:

Welcome to Discogs’ army of “you did it wrong”...go read their 1,000,000 lines of instructions/rules...

Shit like this is why I never use Discogs. Seems that the most users on there have an inflated sense of not only entitlement but also overvalue their records and expectations. 

I had one guy that I was trying to buy some rare records from. It was a Louisville HxC band from 25+ years ago. Turned out that he was in the band so it made it even better that I'd get the records including a test press from him. Until he told me how much he wanted. His asking prices were 4x what they were actually going for on Discogs. I walked away laughing.