PO: New Found Glory - S/T 20th Anniversary (FINALLY)

47 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Came here to also say that the Mondo packing of my rainbow variant was by far the very best packjob I've ever seen

lucky, mine came loosely packed inside a mailer with the 3 dashboard 10"s, which was inside a bigger box that was also loose.
the NFG record had a nice seam split at the top

On 12/17/2020 at 4:32 AM, ozfacter said:

same here. had a guy go through a bunch of tests i added question the credits, track times, dates and even change the way i had the pressing amount listed (i guess /# wasnt goo enough).  he even commented and then removed the dashes from the track listing - but not on the original listing i had copied from - just mine. 

i swear that so many of them just want their name on as many releases as possible. 

I had to turn off comments on releases I make. Someone wants to be an anal asshole about it - let them. If I see it my blood pressure goes through the roof, but if I don't pay attention, I just live in ignorant bliss ha

6 hours ago, jhulud said:

Shit like this is why I never use Discogs. Seems that the most users on there have an inflated sense of not only entitlement but also overvalue their records and expectations. 

I had one guy that I was trying to buy some rare records from. It was a Louisville HxC band from 25+ years ago. Turned out that he was in the band so it made it even better that I'd get the records including a test press from him. Until he told me how much he wanted. His asking prices were 4x what they were actually going for on Discogs. I walked away laughing. 

I am from Louisville and am SUPER curious as to who this is...

2 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

I had to turn off comments on releases I make. Someone wants to be an anal asshole about it - let them. If I see it my blood pressure goes through the roof, but if I don't pay attention, I just live in ignorant bliss ha

it doesnt really bother me. i find it more funny than anything else. if it bothers you so much just make the edits you want. no need to comment and just waste someones time. i usually dont add/edit releases unless im bored out of my mind and if i do make an edit i just do it. why bother anyone? nonsense.

nfg/mondo update: they sent me a return slip to send back the orange for the splatter. 

1 hour ago, ozfacter said:

it doesnt really bother me. i find it more funny than anything else. if it bothers you so much just make the edits you want. no need to comment and just waste someones time. i usually dont add/edit releases unless im bored out of my mind and if i do make an edit i just do it. why bother anyone? nonsense.

nfg/mondo update: they sent me a return slip to send back the orange for the splatter. 

I add releases because I don't like putting things away on the shelf until their in my discogs. I rarely ever edit anything unless its to add pressing info or something like that.

Damn. Should have told them you got white and you could send me the orange and I'll send them my white.

24 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

I add releases because I don't like putting things away on the shelf until their in my discogs. I rarely ever edit anything unless its to add pressing info or something like that.

Damn. Should have told them you got white and you could send me the orange and I'll send them my white.

i keep a note on my phone of everything i have incoming and then once they come in if its not listed yet i move it to the "add to discogs" list i have. i either get bored enough to eventually do it or, usually, by the time my list starts annoying me some one has already added it. 

i think i like the way the orange looks more than the splatter. if i didnt already have an orange on the way i wouldve kept it.  both of which are better than the white so definitely missed opportunity there.

10 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

Very curious to hear what they say - I'm still waiting to get notified of shipping for my white copy

Just got a generic-ish response:

"Most vinyl began shipping last week. These are shipping in the order they were placed. You will receive an email with tracking as soon as this is processed and shipped out."

4 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Just got a generic-ish response:

"Most vinyl began shipping last week. These are shipping in the order they were placed. You will receive an email with tracking as soon as this is processed and shipped out."

thanks dude! coincidentally - got a shipping notification about 30 minutes ago (although it's status is label created, not in system ha)

I’m right there with you. Label was printed on the 4th and said this since the 7th for the bundle. 
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending 
LAWRENCE, MA 01840  
Your shipment was received at 5:09 pm on December 7, 2020 in LAWRENCE, MA 01840. The acceptance of your package is pending.” 

6 hours ago, hookups96 said:

I’m right there with you. Label was printed on the 4th and said this since the 7th for the bundle. 
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending 
LAWRENCE, MA 01840  
Your shipment was received at 5:09 pm on December 7, 2020 in LAWRENCE, MA 01840. The acceptance of your package is pending.” 

8 hours ago, kylet said:

My 3 pack has been "waiting for acceptance" since 12/7.  🤷‍♂️

Sorry to get such relief from shared anxiety. My blue copy has been stuck at the same location with the same status, date and time. Hopefully this takes off soon!

On 12/22/2020 at 6:00 AM, marc32137 said:

Still nothing about my red copy. I sent an email this morning asking what’s up. 

Seems like they're just incredibly slow at getting these out. I got shipping notification yesterday. 

2 hours ago, iDealélan said:

I emailed Down Right Merch last night that a few orders were stuck at the same USPS hub. No reply yet but this morning, my package was accepted and now in transit. Probably a coincidence, but maybe all it took was a nudge.

That's definitely USPS. My guess is with as backed up as they are these shipments of media mail get last priority. I've had things sitting in Albany, NY and Orlando, FL for weeks now.