PO: New Found Glory - S/T 20th Anniversary (FINALLY)

On 11/21/2020 at 9:25 AM, kylet said:

Still looking to sell most my merch from the super mega bundle I had to grab because I missed the stand only vinyl. I got ride of the hoodie and the livestream ticket. Still looking to sell:

- Red T-Shirt - Size Large (unworn)
- Blue T-Shirt - Size Large (unworn)
- Face mask 3 pack (all still sealed)

I can send pictures if needed. If anybody is interested in any of it send me an offer. Thanks.

Have you looked into possibly returning those items? I was in a similar situation before I just ended up cancelling the entire order, but I remember reading that you could return items for a refund, provided you covered the shipping cost and restocking fees. I would reach out to Soundrink and see if returning the items is an option.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:08 PM, WolfGangnamStyle said:

Have you looked into possibly returning those items? I was in a similar situation before I just ended up cancelling the entire order, but I remember reading that you could return items for a refund, provided you covered the shipping cost and restocking fees. I would reach out to Soundrink and see if returning the items is an option.

I want the vinyl, which hasn't shipped yet. So you're saying they said somewhere that you could order a bundle, then return the merch and keep the vinyl part of the order (obviously paying for the records). That seems too good to be true lol.

Either way, I'm going to wait until the vinyl is actually in my hand before exploring that option and rocking the boat.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:04 PM, marc32137 said:

I figured out how to get to the order status. The issue is they changed their store URL for the Christmas stuff. You gotta change the “selftitled” part to “homefortheholidays” and the link works. 

Great tip, Marc! Thanks!

Also, I ordered the individual white copy, but have not received a shipping notice yet. Has anyone got a notice for any of the individual variants?