Coheed and Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (Re-press)

Anybody have experience with or own any of the boots from Rollin Records? SSTB is one of my favorite albums, and I have been patiently waiting for a repress, but the band/Equal Vision seem to not want to press anymore of them. If this ends up being the only way to get a copy, I may opt for it in the meantime. 

1 hour ago, WolfGangnamStyle said:

Regarding SRC...I will say I just had a positive experience with them. Recently pre-ordered a record before finding it cheaper elsewhere. Was able to cancel the order relatively painlessly and was never charged. Maybe they've improved since the days of these horror stories.

Did your co-worker Wasda tell you about this place? 

22 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Anybody have experience with or own any of the boots from Rollin Records? SSTB is one of my favorite albums, and I have been patiently waiting for a repress, but the band/Equal Vision seem to not want to press anymore of them. If this ends up being the only way to get a copy, I may opt for it in the meantime. 

The boots come from all different sources, so quality is gonna be a crapshoot. I can say that Rollin has good customer service and I’m looking forward to grabbing a copy. 

22 hours ago, dapeebs said:

I have an Ænima that sounds good, blond (Frank Ocean) that sounds great, a Samhain I haven't listened to yet, and I think that's it. I'll be grabbing this one hopefully. It'll probably be about $40-50. 

52 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

If you use the code "redditfam" you get 5% off if you wanna save a few bucks. 

But you also have to willingly bring yourself to write out the word “redditfam” so you really need to ask yourself if it’s worth it.

27 minutes ago, Corgipants said:

Claudio mentioned there would be a repress after the neverender tour on insta or FB, but other than that they've not said anything that I'm aware of. 

I figured it was going to happen for the tour, but there must be something happening with all these rogue copies popping up. I doubt they would save it until the rescheduled tour in 2021 or 2022. But what do I know?

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

Just got an email from Bullmoose saying the date was pushed back again to December 11th, 2020 😕 

Got this yesterday. Probably exactly for the reason that Coheed would want the re-release to correspond to the tour, so we can expect it to get bumped again. I'm no big city ID expert, but I don't think Winter is when COVID is going to say "adios" and all the venues will open back up.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

Wondering if the pre order I have on Bull will be the variant they showed. Or if it’ll be black for an indie retail and that variant for their store. Interested to see what they announce. 

Same. I have original black so if retail is black, I'll cancel my Bullmoose (for December).