Coheed and Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (Re-press)

https://store.coheedandcambria.com/good-apollo-i-m-burning-star-iv-volume-two-no-world-for-tomorrow-2lp.html

UP 

This limited edition, Red & Cream Mix with Black Splatter color variant exclusive vinyl is comprised of 13 tracks including “The Running Free” and “Feathers” in addition to a Side D etching. Limited to 3,000 units

Edited by nelso330

Since this is the "Gunslinger" variant (which is spot on and it's everything a variant for this album should be), I'm going to hope that the Bullmoose/ Indie is a "Gravemaker" variant and not actually just black, but whatever either way. I just hope they start keeping their shit in print a la GAV1 and IKS. SSTB needs a repress badly, and apparently Afterman copies are htf/ expensive when for sale. 

2 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

FOFOMO is no bueno. 

Don't worry, I'm sure some very affordable copies will hit ebay shortly. 

Yup! All for the low low price of $150!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Coheed-Cambria-Good-Apollo-Im-Burning-Star-IV-Vol-2-Red-Creme-Black-Splatter-LP/293797254711?hash=item4467ae5637:g:cd4AAOSwAp1fkvuI

2 hours ago, justin_cole12 said:

Got the colored. Looks really cool! Now I just need a sstb and in keeping secrets repress and I'll be all covered.

In Keeping Secrets is pretty available. Found at target, but i know other places are selling it too - https://www.target.com/p/coheed-and-cambria-in-keeping-secrets-of-silent-earth-3-vinyl/-/A-16736434

I’m feeling really stupid about this one. Was working and completely forgot. It also happens to be the only record in their discography that I don’t own on vinyl.

Any thoughts on the probability of other color variants? I’ve never really thought of Coheed as being a band that is known for leaving money on the table. 

25 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

Any thoughts on the probability of other color variants? I’ve never really thought of Coheed as being a band that is known for leaving money on the table. 

*gasps for air while crawling from underneath piles of Coheed merch, comics, masks, toys, books, vinyl, CDs, PSP videos, posters, beer, lanyards, picks, DVDs, plush dragonflies, hats, stickers, and cassettes*

I don't know what you're talking about.

1 minute ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

*gasps for air while crawling from underneath piles of Coheed merch, comics, masks, toys, books, vinyl, CDs, PSP videos, posters, beer, lanyards, picks, DVDs, plush dragonflies, hats, stickers, and cassettes*

I don't know what you're talking about.

I’m right there with you. That’s why this one stings. I have most variants of most albums, I’m the guy standing in line for 8 hours prior to the Neverender events to get the tour variant. If I had another copy or if I knew there were other colors coming, I’d still kick myself for not getting this one, but less mad at myself than the possibility of not getting one at all.