Coheed and Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (Re-press)

1 minute ago, kas1985 said:

I’m right there with you. That’s why this one stings. I have most variants of most albums, I’m the guy standing in line for 8 hours prior to the Neverender events to get the tour variant. If I had another copy or if I knew there were other colors coming, I’d still kick myself for not getting this one, but less mad at myself than the possibility of not getting one at all. 

Well, be on the lookout for the NECA figures, if you didn't already know. They're coming very soon. 

42 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

*gasps for air while crawling from underneath piles of Coheed merch, comics, masks, toys, books, vinyl, CDs, PSP videos, posters, beer, lanyards, picks, DVDs, plush dragonflies, hats, stickers, and cassettes*

I don't know what you're talking about.

Wait... there was a beer, is it part of Virgil's beer tour?

27 minutes ago, Corgipants said:

Wait... there was a beer, is it part of Virgil's beer tour?

Coney Island Brewery, so yeah, BARELY a beer.

There was also a couple at a Pennsylvania brewery...I can't recall the name. Those were mainly just named after songs. The Coney Island one had a meet n greet and all that.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

2 hours ago, zerohacker said:

Spoonwood Brewing in Pittsburgh had the Screamin Danger IPA when they were in town for the Color Before The Sun tour. They had a little release party before the show that the band showed up to as well. 

That's the one I'm thinking of. Pretty much on par with Coney Island, but Spoonwood did some after too. 

8 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

I don’t know, I’m a white male. Inherently that makes me a racist misogynist. 
I believe the PC term would be pigmently gifted. 

I just don't want black. Give me anything but black. Can I buy non-black vinyl of this release anywhere, please?

Edited by tetsuodaironman

18 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Oh same, but I got that zerohacker syndrome where I am like " COHEED? TAKE MY MONIES." 

I snapped out of that after tracking down every one (I think???) of the 80,000 Afterman variants. Now I pretty much just pick the one I like. I would have gotten this color variant but it sold out in <1 hr and I'm fine with that.

Honestly my insane variant collecting has gone way, way, way down. I mostly just end up doing it for much smaller bands now. I figure they can use the money I guess is my logic.

Edited by tape

52 minutes ago, tape said:

I snapped out of that after tracking down every one (I think???) of the 80,000 Afterman variants. Now I pretty much just pick the one I like. I would have gotten this color variant but it sold out in <1 hr and I'm fine with that.

Honestly my insane variant collecting has gone way, way, way down. I mostly just end up doing it for much smaller bands now. I figure they can use the money I guess is my logic.

Sound logic. I've recently decided to hunt down The Lawrence Arms and TLA-adjacent bands. I already have/ had a copy of each TLA release, but now it's time to hunt down rare colors/ 1st pressings- etc. So, I feel ya.

• 3 weeks later...