PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

3 hours ago, mrewest said:

Holy crap this album takes a huge dump all over Dance.  I think for once we owe Will Yip some credit.

The big, huge, slow moving vibes permeating this sucker is flat out amazing.  That opener was a big surprise.  It’s like a prelude into the “real” first song.  First time through “Blue Mecca” was the one that sealed the deal on this album.  Gotdam that’s top tier Nothing.

Yeah dude “Blue Mecca” is a ripper

5 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

Yeah dude “Blue Mecca” is a ripper

Just finished this track and can confirm it’s a big highlight on the album and nothing’s discography as a whole. 

you can realllllly hear the influence Doyle is bringing on Blue Mecca

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

12 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Okay I've never ordered anything from Evil Greed before so I'm a bit confused. I thought it was Germany based, why did I pay 17 dollars for shipping from Pennsylvania?

They are German based. I’ve ordered from them too in the past and tracking started somewhere else in the US. Maybe for whatever reason they only allow tracking once the shipment reaches the US? 

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST