PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

• jhulud changed the title to PO: Nothing - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21)
4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

That's classic Relapse, but usually it's not quite so egregious – there's almost a $10 difference between the most limited and least limited this time around.  Wild.

Gotta pay extra for too many color gimmicks that likely won’t pan out as expected.

I went for Black Ice. Most times, when it comes to Relapse, the most limited variant isn't the best. At least not the first batch. They could have likely fit most of the George EP they released as digital-only last summer and it would all fit on a LP. Oh well, maybe they'll do that as a separate release.

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo

58 minutes ago, glass realms said:

It's pretty silly that nothing now have put up orders for 3 records that have yet to be released.

This prompted me to take a look at my incoming pre-orders list. As of right now...I have about 80+ records pre-ordered which knows when they'll show up.  And to be fair, that number includes variants ordered. 

27 minutes ago, jhulud said:

This prompted me to take a look at my incoming pre-orders list. As of right now...I have about 80+ records pre-ordered which knows when they'll show up.  And to be fair, that number includes variants ordered. 

And I thought I was bad with 35+ Only a few that I have no clue what's happening with the, like the Daughters Clear variant.

47 minutes ago, jhulud said:

18 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

And I thought I was bad with 35+ Only a few that I have no clue what's happening with the, like the Daughters Clear variant.

And here I was thinking I was some kind of deviant with 14.

As someone who makes a pretty decent living...how are you guys ordering so many records and still surviving/saving any money for the future?

11 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

As someone who makes a pretty decent living...how are you guys ordering so many records and still surviving/saving any money for the future?

I always think that too lol, no shade, I just can't even imagine buying variants. One is enough for me, maybe 2 if it's significant enough to me. Between vinyl and botique movie collecting, I gotta keep spending at a minimum.

Edited by magickspells

5 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Most records I buy are already worth more than I bought them for by the time I get them these days so it doesn't even feel like spending money. 

6 minutes ago, magickspells said:

I always think that too lol, no shade, I just can't even imagine buying variants. One is enough for me, maybe 2 if it's significant enough to me. Between vinyl and botique movie collecting, I gotta keep spending at a minimum.

It also sounds like y'all don't have the final say in where spending goes lol 

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST