PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

I was having my morning coffee when this dropped and got an email from bandcam, I rushed through checkout for the /750 without even thinking to check relapse, oh well that's on me could have gotten a rarer variant in hindsight for about the same price as they were charging an extra $3 on bandcamp. At least it matches the cover art the best, and the band probably got a little more money

Edited by NapalmBrain

• 3 weeks later...

This was an impulsive purchase but now I realized that $36/30€ + customs fees are just too much for 3 songs. The new song/cover premiered today doesn’t help as it’s not my cup of tea..

So I’m going to cancel my order for the tri-merge w/ splatter /135 now. I thought to post about it here in case someone is interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine showed up yesterday, got a chance to spin just now and it sounds great, real punchy low end and a big sound stage, I love the Delfonics cover. I know 33 vs 45 but I followed up Great Dismal with the B-Sides tonight and the sound was much better to my ears. I still need to go back and review their back catalog with the new Clear Audio turntable. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Damn. I wanted to Joyce Manor one as well. How long do comics usually take to ship? I could order from a shop near me but moving in two months.

If a book is out, it'll ship pretty quickly.  For this, issue #1 is coming out on Wednesday (deluxe ed. with the 7" is delayed a week or two).  For the one with the nothing 7", it's still ~2 months out.  Comics are going through a supply chain issues of their own though, so it could be longer.

33 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

but in extra limited cover 7” release  news I’ve received shipping  confirmation for the Integrity split and was also refunded $0.24 from Relapse records too 🤷

Sane here. I’ve actually gotten the $0.24 refund from Relapse on my last three orders from them. 

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

I posted the damn thing & didn’t check to see if the comic book & 7” can be ordered online. Poop. 

If you've got a local comic shop, I'd recommend going there before the 18th (order cut off date) and asking if they'll order it for ya.  But,  if that's not an option, this should be an ok bet.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/2059126

13 hours ago, jhulud said:

Sane here. I’ve actually gotten the $0.24 refund from Relapse on my last three orders from them. 

Same. Love they are being honest rather than just taking it, could honestly amount to a couple thousand dollars a month between all the records they ship.

12 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

Did the anniversary editions of tired ship from relapse?

Yeah I got mine in, the clear with splatter. I think the pink splatter with silver blob shipped first and then this one.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST