PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

54 minutes ago, bluescreenlife said:

Any info on this silver-wrapped/mirrored variant I found at their merch table? Can't find it on Discord. 

spacer.png

Hard to tell without a better shot of the description in the upper right corner, but it the special editions came with the custom resealable mylar polybags. I see that one is a /100 and a "butterfly", so it might be this, or maybe they released a tour exclusive special edition that is similar to it.

8 hours ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Hard to tell without a better shot of the description in the upper right corner, but it the special editions came with the custom resealable mylar polybags. I see that one is a /100 and a "butterfly", so it might be this, or maybe they released a tour exclusive special edition that is similar to it.

I think the hype sticker on that shot says:

"Royal Blue and Milky Clear Butterfly effect with Splatter Edition"

The barcode matches the with your Discogs link, too. I think every variant has a unique barcode. So it is that variant probably.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:44 AM, Iggy_Pilot said:

I think the hype sticker on that shot says:

"Royal Blue and Milky Clear Butterfly effect with Splatter Edition"

The barcode matches the with your Discogs link, too. I think every variant has a unique barcode. So it is that variant probably.

Didn't realize it was resealable - opened it up and yes it is this one.

• 1 year later...
  • jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

I’d hoped they would collaborate after they released those tees in 2020, but after that last troll “”””album“”””  Nothing released I can’t buy this without hearing it first, though I guess we all really should be doing more of that huh?

Just listened, yeah I’m gonna need to hear the whole thing first lol

Edited by alwaysopenmouth