PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

Pressing info.  Pinwheel/100 sold out.

Release Date: October 30, 2020

All first press Relapse.com LPs come with a limited edition-exclusive 20 page LP sized booklet not included in the standard LPs.  Super-limited, special edition versions come in a custom designed, re-sealable mylar polybag.  All LPs come with deluxe OBI-strip.

SPECIAL EDITION PRESSING INFO (Includes re-sealable mylar bag, 20 page LP size booklet and custom OBI strip):

300 x Picture Disc

200 x Black Inside Milky Clear and Royal Blue Half 'n Half with White and Neon Orange Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Custom Butterfly Effect with Neon Yellow and Black Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Clear with Blue and White Alternating Pinwheels and Royal Blue and Neon Yellow Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

STANDARD LP PRESSING INFO (Includes custom OBI strip):

First Press

3500 x Royal Blue with Metallic Silver and White Splatter Standard Gram

500 x Royal Blue with Neon Magenta and White Color Twist Standard Gram *North America Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

300 x Baby Pink with Royal Blue, Swamp Green and Brown Splatter Standard Gram *Europe and Germany Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

200 x Royal Blue with Bone White Pinwheels and White and Baby Blue Splatter Standard Gram *Europe and UK Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

100 x Clear (Not available to the public - Friends of band and label only)

1 minute ago, drewberinger said:

also this is their best album since GoE and honestly is probably better than that too. if you were disappointed with Blacktop (I wasn't but it's clearly the weakest of the three records) then you'll be back on board with this one.

Tremendous to hear.  And exactly why I was comfortable dropping $33 before hearing the single.

1 minute ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

I want there to be an epic build up and release to a song on this album like on “b&e”

favorite song in the bands catalog. have a tattoo for that song. cannot get enough of that song still. i am with you on that desire.

Edited by jrodan

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST
  • Shitty Rambo locked this topic
  • Shitty Rambo unlocked this topic