PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

2 minutes ago, jrodan said:

so what is the deal with the /100s not being considered deluxe versions? what is the difference between those and the /500 and /1000 that are considered "deluxe?"

A 20 page booklet. 

DELUXE EDITION PRESSING INFO(includes 20 page LP sized booklet and custom OBI strip):

1,000 x Clear with Black and Royal Blue Smoke and Neon Magenta, Brown and Bone White Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Oxblood Inside Milky Clear with Oxblood and Red Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

2 minutes ago, jrodan said:

so what is the deal with the /100s not being considered deluxe versions? what is the difference between those and the /500 and /1000 that are considered "deluxe?"

"All first press Relapse.com LPs come with a limited edition-exclusive 20 page LP sized booklet not included in the standard LPs.  Super-limited, special edition versions come in a custom designed, re-sealable mylar polybag."

Yeah, looks like you get a booklet from ordering on Relapse. And the /100s and /200s are like $3 more because they come with the polybag.

Just now, januarytwenty said:

A 20 page booklet. 

DELUXE EDITION PRESSING INFO(includes 20 page LP sized booklet and custom OBI strip):

1,000 x Clear with Black and Royal Blue Smoke and Neon Magenta, Brown and Bone White Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Oxblood Inside Milky Clear with Oxblood and Red Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

nope.

All first press Relapse.com LPs come with a limited edition-exclusive 20 page LP sized booklet not included in the standard LPs.  Super-limited, special edition versions come in a custom designed, re-sealable mylar polybag.  All LPs come with deluxe OBI-strip.

SPECIAL EDITION PRESSING INFO (Includes re-sealable mylar bag, 20 page LP size booklet and custom OBI strip):

300 x Picture Disc

200 x Black Inside Milky Clear and Royal Blue Half 'n Half with White and Neon Orange Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Custom Butterfly Effect with Neon Yellow and Black Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Clear with Blue and White Alternating Pinwheels and Royal Blue and Neon Yellow Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

1 minute ago, jrodan said:

so the special edition pressings are more deluxe than the deluxe because you get the bag. lol

They are just using two different synonymous buzzwords to sell stuff.

Edited by Shelby American

damnn, got that /200 and while I was fininishing the order, I saw that the buttefly version came back, so i removed the /200, went with the /100 and after completeing the order got the info that this was sold out...so I came back to get the /200 and that one sold out too in the meantime... looks like im stuck with the PD....eh

29 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

A 20 page booklet. 

I think the 20 page booklet is in the special edition ones too

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST
  • Shitty Rambo locked this topic
  • Shitty Rambo unlocked this topic