PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

2 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

They've been up.

1 hour ago, Sad Heart said:

4 minutes ago, mrewest said:

Fuck I guess 3 hrs late to a Nothing PO means I’m SOL on those specials.  Ahh well, snagged an Oxblood.  That new song rips.  Infinitely better sounding than anything on Dance.

Same boat. The Oxblood is cool though. New song rips. Curious to hear the rest. 

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Ya'll are sleeping on that /1,000 smoke variant.  I know it's half as rare as the oxblood but I think it's got potential to be the nicest variant of them all.

Those other variants look really good tbh. But I am not one to double dip on different variants, Nothing being one of my top fav bands I had to cop the bag edition

2 minutes ago, Just Us said:

Asked myself what happened to the relapse EU store. Maybe it was implemented in the US store, that explains the 9 USD shipping to Europe.

Was on the road and managed to snag the /200 deluxe and the red tape on my mobile. That was a slow pain in the ass.

did you just get the deluxe? the site shows it as sold out.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST
  • Shitty Rambo locked this topic
  • Shitty Rambo unlocked this topic