PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

6 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

You know, I'm not a cool kid, but I feel like I'm being left out of the "cool kids club."

*Morgan Freeman narrative voice: "In fact he was not being left out of the "cool kids club," or anything pertaining to "cool," in any common understanding of the word. He was on a record nerd forum where use of a certain combination of the letters v-s-i-n-y-l was only available to those with a certain understanding he didn't have.

What, you trying to say vinyls?

2 hours ago, wisdom81 said:

It's not up anywhere yet though or is it? If so where?

They are not up....For what i remember the 200 and 300 are european exclusive and Nothing official euro store is Evil Greed, but don't know if they will be avalable there only....

Edited by daniele

2 hours ago, daniele said:

They are not up....For what i remember the 200 and 300 are european exclusive and Nothing official euro store is Evil Greed, but don't know if they will be avalable there only....

I expect banquet will have the U.K. one, possibly green hell for the other.

300 x Baby Pink with Royal Blue, Swamp Green and Brown Splatter Standard Gram *Europe and Germany Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

200 x Royal Blue with Bone White Pinwheels and White and Baby Blue Splatter Standard Gram *Europe and UK Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

Edited by Skacel

3 hours ago, Streiti said:

hmm, there is one for 19.99 and one for 24.99, they both have the same description though - "Royal Blue W/ Bone White Spinners & White/Blue Splatter-Vinyl. " which sugests that's the /200 version, but the 24.99 has the same picture as /3500 relapse variant...I asked greenhell which is which, will let you know when the answer.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST
  • Shitty Rambo locked this topic
  • Shitty Rambo unlocked this topic