PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

2 hours ago, qula said:

hmm, there is one for 19.99 and one for 24.99, they both have the same description though - "Royal Blue W/ Bone White Spinners & White/Blue Splatter-Vinyl. " which sugests that's the /200 version, but the 24.99 has the same picture as /3500 relapse variant...I asked greenhell which is which, will let you know when the answer.

Ok so the 24.99 is the EU indie version, the 19.99 is the relapse /3500, the confirmed it with the distributor and told me that they will correct the descriptions

https://store.relapse.com/item/93207

2nd press already...

2000 x Neon Orange and Milky Clear Half 'n Half with Neon Orange and Royal Blue Splatter Standard Gram

500 x Black Inside Swamp Green with Brown, Neon Pink and White Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Neon Pink and Milky Clear Half 'n Half with Neon Pink and Cyan Blue Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Bloodshot Eye Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

4 minutes ago, qula said:

https://store.relapse.com/item/93207

2nd press already...

2000 x Neon Orange and Milky Clear Half 'n Half with Neon Orange and Royal Blue Splatter Standard Gram

500 x Black Inside Swamp Green with Brown, Neon Pink and White Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Neon Pink and Milky Clear Half 'n Half with Neon Pink and Cyan Blue Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Bloodshot Eye Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

That bloodshot eye one is super cool

sounds like the bloodshot variant was maybe supposed to be the the only variant for a second press but since the demand is so high Relapse made a couple extra:

"*NOTE: ALL SECOND PRESS VERSIONS SHIP EARLY 2021 EXCEPT THE "BLOODSHOT EYE" EDITION WHICH SHIPS ON OR BEFORE RELEASE DATE OF 10/30/20*"

11 minutes ago, Mars said:

Bloodshot eye should have been part of the 'Special edition' instead of that pic disc. Totally would have grabbed that over pinwheel

I'm sure someone would be happy to facilitate a swap for a pinwheel (I PO'd the /500 Deluxe so I'm not nominating myself).

2 hours ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

I'm sure someone would be happy to facilitate a swap for a pinwheel (I PO'd the /500 Deluxe so I'm not nominating myself).

Except that the bloodshot eye doesn't come with the resealable bag and the 20 pg booklet. I think it deserved that treatment.

13 minutes ago, deer said:

Holding out for the EU/UK variant. Single is solid, I still yearn for something to hit me as hard as Tired Of Tomorrow did when it came out and I'm hoping this will fill that void in my soul. It's got a darker feel to it which I like a lot.

I feel like there's a joke in there about being a deer and wanting something to hit you hard.

1 hour ago, LeeKaye said:

Just about managed to not buy the bloodshot eye one. Couldn't resist this Evil Greed one.

haha, I did exactly the same, I bought 3 variants already (4 to be exact but canceled the /500 relapse when I bought the EU /200) and then the bloodshot eye appeared...managed to convince myself that I do not need another version (although it looks supercool) but failed miserably with the evil greed... so again I have 4 different ones...

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST
  • Shitty Rambo locked this topic
  • Shitty Rambo unlocked this topic