PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

hurt feelings says the kid that reported me because he was upset - you’re a joke lmfao 

What are you talking about? Haha I'm glad it made you feel good but it wasn't me. Thanks for not being specific @Shitty Rambo you're giving Ethereal a confidence boost.

Just a friendly reminder that this is an anonymous message board for nerds who collect records. Its not serious at all.

If you really, really have trouble with restraining your personality disorder then maybe you'll be more comfortable on reddit or Twitter. 

Edited by lostcrimes

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Just a friendly reminder that this is an anonymous message board for nerds who collect records. Its not serious at all.

If you really, really have trouble with restraining your personality disorder then maybe you'll be more comfortable on reddit or Twitter. 

Discord is a good place too

6 hours ago, junkfooddiet said:

Another version for a philly record  store. They had a small show and the applebee's version for the  last one. this is out of 100 https://www.reporecords.com/preorders/nothingthegreatdismal

LMAO labels are not even bothering to post a mock-up of the variants anymore. This is turning into Polygwandaland minus the free license agreement process. 

Today we found out that the COVID-19 pandemic was a hoax perpetrated by Relapse Records and the band  Nothing to delay the world so that they can come up with 52,000 variant names of the Great Dismal.

Note: Please do not take this as a truth...

On 9/23/2020 at 3:42 AM, junkfooddiet said:

Another version for a philly record  store. They had a small show and the applebee's version for the  last one. this is out of 100 https://www.reporecords.com/preorders/nothingthegreatdismal

I am wearing a Repo Records shirt today. What are the odds?

10 hours ago, mertzrock said:

Today we found out that the COVID-19 pandemic was a hoax perpetrated by Relapse Records and the band  Nothing to delay the world so that they can come up with 52,000 variant names of the Great Dismal.

Note: Please do not take this as a truth...

At least it was all worth it.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST