PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

1 hour ago, pepperonigin said:

That could potentially be really cool looking or a disaster. I trust it'll be cool though, curious to see it.

I would have been okay with just black/white merge without the rainbow splatter, less of a chance it being a disaster. But I just got the notification that mine is shipped, so I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on which of the two it ends up being if someone else doesn't first.

5 hours ago, LeeKaye said:

I didn't like the sound of the $10 shipping, it almost sounded too cheap? I was scared they were going to tape it to a turtle, put it in the Atlantic and hope for the best.

Mine hasn't been sent yet, but if your copies turn up OK then I will use that in the future. Please let me know. 

got three Dashboard Confessional records with the same shipping method.. the use DHL in the states.. so it's tracked and you can see, where your record is

4 hours ago, putol said:

got three Dashboard Confessional records with the same shipping method.. the use DHL in the states.. so it's tracked and you can see, where your record is

Thank you, got shipping notification using USPS for mine now, so I will see how it compares to yours. Even though we aren't in the same country, it's Europe at least.

4 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

THAT is the variant from the previous page???

Yup.  Relapse's mockups have been overly ambitious for years now.  My first reaction to seeing that rainbow splatter the other day was well.  There's absolutely no way that will turn out like the photo.

They're basically catfishing with their product pages at this point.

I think it looks great. A Side looks good, B Side is what’s expected. Some are going to be better than others. 

Relapse uses mocks for everything they have, even if it is in hand. I think they do as good a job as they can to let you know what’s up. If you collect enough, you know what you’re getting yourself into from a mock up.

24 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Not gonna lie, not even kinda disappointed I ordered that rainbow splatter. It looks better than I expected it to turn out, plus the glossy black flag is gonna look tight.

Honestly. If they had just advertised as a black/white burst and it came like that I’d be more than content. Kinda wish the whole everything needs to be a wacky color/splatter combo phase would pass.

Edited by dapeebs

Just now, dapeebs said:

Honestly. If they had just advertised as a black/white burst and it came like that I’d be happy. Kinda wish the whole everything needs to be a wacky color/splatter combo phase would pass.

It's getting pretty wild. I almost want it to get worse first, so I can have some insane variants of shit before it's back to just "gold" (meaning transparent orange). 

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST