PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

2 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

I think it looks great. A Side looks good, B Side is what’s expected. Some are going to be better than others. 

Jokes aside, I'm pretty happy with it. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I woulda been okay with just the black/white mix, so the rainbow was just an interesting little garnish. It looks nice on the table on both sides, even if they're not identical or what I initially expected.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, LeeKaye said:

I didn't like the sound of the $10 shipping, it almost sounded too cheap? I was scared they were going to tape it to a turtle, put it in the Atlantic and hope for the best.

Mine hasn't been sent yet, but if your copies turn up OK then I will use that in the future. Please let me know. 

just wanted to let you know that my copy showed up today.

I've been listening to a lot of Full of Hell lately and clicking around on all their pages/merch sites etc. I SWEAR I saw a "Full of Nothing" shirt with the nothing album cover troll on it somewhere, but I can't remember where/find it.

Oh yeah, there it is: https://m.facebook.com/BANDOFNOTHING/photos/a.618404344870761/3330056153705553/?type=3&source=57&__tn__=EH-R

Its not the new golem art, it's the nun art from the last album.

Edited by rooks

42 minutes ago, rooks said:

I've been listening to a lot of Full of Hell lately and clicking around on all their pages/merch sites etc. I SWEAR I saw a "Full of Nothing" shirt with the nothing album cover troll on it somewhere, but I can't remember where/find it.

Oh yeah, there it is: https://m.facebook.com/BANDOFNOTHING/photos/a.618404344870761/3330056153705553/?type=3&source=57&__tn__=EH-R

Its not the new golem art, it's the nun art from the last album.

I saw that when it was released, but didn't' realise it was a limited/timed thing. Now I want one more than anything of course.

21 minutes ago, Royce said:

NOTHING
+ FULL OF HELL
LIVE STREAMING EVENT

Some new merch and a Record Release Variant. 

Timer counts down in 20 mins. Wonder if that's right or not since it's supposed to be on sale in the morn. 

Sounds like they set the timer wrong. I have always read it to be available in about 8 hrs from now. I am standing by with my poor abused bank account waiting for another variant. 

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I’d assume it’ll go live at 12pm eastern time since the teaser video said that time. I’ll snag something to watch this one.

Yeah, teaser vid says 12pm then I saw someone affiliated with the show say 5pm GMT (which is 1pm EST)... but fullofhell just posted another teaser that says 12pm. So, 12 it is. Same link as before.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST