PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

44 minutes ago, rooks said:

Yeah, teaser vid says 12pm then I saw someone affiliated with the show say 5pm GMT (which is 1pm EST)... but fullofhell just posted another teaser that says 12pm. So, 12 it is. Same link as before.

5PM BST, (what we are currently on) is 12EST, so basically an hour from now.

5PM GMT would be an hour different so yeah, maybe 1.

Edited by LeeKaye

14 minutes ago, rooks said:

15 for a ticket 😕

I mean with everyone involved and bands not being able to tour I thought this price was way cheap.....

12 minutes ago, LeeKaye said:

...at 2AM for me. I'm too old for that shit!

Gonna be getting my much needed beauty sleep.

Playback is available for 2 days after which is sick since I work during half of it when it's live. 

3 minutes ago, Royce said:

I mean with everyone involved and bands not being able to tour I thought this price was way cheap.....

Playback is available for 2 days after which is sick since I work during half of it when it's live. 

Thank you, I didn't see that. In which case I am in. 👍

10 minutes ago, Royce said:

$18.50 after service fees. I guess it's not bad if people are fans of both bands, or at least the headliner. I was only along for the ride for FoH, who don't even have merch for this show, so /shrug I guess.  I could see springing $10 just to see what it's like for people on the fence, but I'd rather just buy a record if I'm gonna drop nearly 20 bucks.

2 minutes ago, sugareggs said:

These guys should have their own online course on how to market/sell the most vinyl variants for a single release. Really impressive when you think about it 

Course 100$

Course + exclusive course completion variant : $120

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

2 minutes ago, mrewest said:

$12 shipping for that vinyl?  I don’t care about the price/fees for anything else.  That’s some bullshit I’m not prepared to pay lol.

32.86 for shipping to Europe :D Actually I was relieved when I saw that shipping, made me 100% sure i will stick to my 4 other variants I already ordered...( at least untill they dropp some unique screen printed/ drawn /painted / splattered /  numbered fancy cover version ;) )

3 hours ago, qula said:

32.86 for shipping to Europe :D Actually I was relieved when I saw that shipping, made me 100% sure i will stick to my 4 other variants I already ordered...( at least untill they dropp some unique screen printed/ drawn /painted / splattered /  numbered fancy cover version ;) )

Same. But I've only ordered 2 variants so far, plus a cassette. But I only really count the vinyl as catch 'em all things.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST