PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST

zaoza

16 hours ago, archiced said:

They didn't shipped anymore from germany. It's shipped from the US

You sure about that? Judging from the shipping costs ($8.99) to Germany I would say it will not be shipped from the U.S.?

Would it make sense orders are being fulfilled by Throatruiner Records in France (also managing the Deatwish EU shop with Relapse releases)?

5 minutes ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

You sure about that? Judging from the shipping costs ($8.99) to Germany I would say it will not be shipped from the U.S.?

Would it make sense orders are being fulfilled by Throatruiner Records in France (also managing the Deatwish EU shop with Relapse releases)?

It shipped from US. I received tracking info and it says: From:

EASTLAKE, OH 44095

UNITED STATES. 

10 minutes ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

Yes, I’m sure. All my last Relapse’s orders were shipped from the US. And the customs fees killed me each time 😥

52 minutes ago, archiced said:

Yes, I’m sure. All my last Relapse’s orders were shipped from the US. And the customs fees killed me each time 😥

My last order from them was the last 16 album and with my big surprise there were no customs fees to pay....

Edited by daniele

3 hours ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

that's the greatness of using DHL International for shipping to Europe.. way lower costs then with USPS

and I got all of my records without custom fees this year

Edited by putol

1 hour ago, putol said:

that's the greatness of using DHL International for shipping to Europe.. way lower costs then with USPS

and I got all of my records without custom fees this year

I got an Ariana Grande single via DHL, cheapish, no fees and it was very, very quick too. So might switch as well.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: NOTHING - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020) & The Great Dismal B-Sides 12" (10/8/21) - Up Next: Collab w/ Full of Hell 10/11 Midnight EST