Jump to content
zaoza

PO Soon: Nothing - The Great Dismal (10/30/2020)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

 

hurt feelings says the kid that reported me because he was upset - you’re a joke lmfao 

What are you talking about? Haha I'm glad it made you feel good but it wasn't me. Thanks for not being specific @Shitty Rambo you're giving Ethereal a confidence boost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a friendly reminder that this is an anonymous message board for nerds who collect records. Its not serious at all.

 

If you really, really have trouble with restraining your personality disorder then maybe you'll be more comfortable on reddit or Twitter. 

Edited by lostcrimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Just a friendly reminder that this is an anonymous message board for nerds who collect records. Its not serious at all.

 

If you really, really have trouble with restraining your personality disorder then maybe you'll be more comfortable on reddit or Twitter. 

Discord is a good place too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, junkfooddiet said:

Another version for a philly record  store. They had a small show and the applebee's version for the  last one. this is out of 100 https://www.reporecords.com/preorders/nothingthegreatdismal

LMAO labels are not even bothering to post a mock-up of the variants anymore. This is turning into Polygwandaland minus the free license agreement process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today we found out that the COVID-19 pandemic was a hoax perpetrated by Relapse Records and the band  Nothing to delay the world so that they can come up with 52,000 variant names of the Great Dismal.

 

Note: Please do not take this as a truth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 3:42 AM, junkfooddiet said:

Another version for a philly record  store. They had a small show and the applebee's version for the  last one. this is out of 100 https://www.reporecords.com/preorders/nothingthegreatdismal

I am wearing a Repo Records shirt today. What are the odds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mertzrock said:

Today we found out that the COVID-19 pandemic was a hoax perpetrated by Relapse Records and the band  Nothing to delay the world so that they can come up with 52,000 variant names of the Great Dismal.

 

Note: Please do not take this as a truth...

At least it was all worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×