PO: Jacks Mannequin “Everything in Transit” MOV Repress (Oct 16 2020)

tokimedo

7 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

There's one already on eBay!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164380085624

Lol now that's how you do it! Don't buy just 1 and flip for high prices, buy 3 and just try to flip for a little bit. Claims 2 were sold in last hour, so yeah... Actually I wonder if those 2 were to another flipper that has bigger dreams.

57 minutes ago, mitchard said:

I caved and bought one from HHV last night.

We'll see how shipping goes! 

I ordered the Bright Eyes German exclusive from them, came perfect. Minus that I was 100% surprised my product wasn't stolen. There was zero tape on the box, like you can just open it, take out the record, and put it back the same way it was. Don't know if that's an engineering feat or something scarier.

Just now, marc32137 said:

Damn, I searched Bullmoose a couple hours ago and it wasn't there.

I did the same, and even asked them about it in a twitter DM. I was poking around Saturday & Sunday and didn't see it and messaged them to see if they would be getting it. Never heard back over the weekend and checked around 9am this morning and didn't see it. Then around noon I saw it, and messaged them, which you can see here, but it definitely wasn't up at 9am. 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, MacDonals said:

I just got one from Banquet Records, but it was pricey. It ended up being $43 total. ouch.

Yea, HHV was the same price (although it is FedEx shipping) but at least I know it's coming, and that I didn't pay over $250 on the secondary market. And in the end, its only $12 more than buying from Bullmoose, which isn't horrible

36 minutes ago, MacDonals said:

I just got one from Banquet Records, but it was pricey. It ended up being $43 total. ouch.

Pretty much the same as HHV was with shipping to the US. 

Ediy: Oops, didn't see the above comment saying the same thing I did haha.

Edited by mitchard