PO: Jacks Mannequin “Everything in Transit” MOV Repress (Oct 16 2020)

tokimedo

by the way, i think the first AMITW record has gotten harder to find, discogs and ebay copies are selling for $40 or so. it's still available direct from the label for $17 if anybody needs it before it goes OOP.

https://store.fantasyrecordings.com/products/621400-andrew-mcmahon-in-the-wilderness-andrew-mcmahon-in-the-wilderness

2 hours ago, revisited said:

by the way, i think the first AMITW record has gotten harder to find, discogs and ebay copies are selling for $40 or so. it's still available direct from the label for $17 if anybody needs it before it goes OOP.

https://store.fantasyrecordings.com/products/621400-andrew-mcmahon-in-the-wilderness-andrew-mcmahon-in-the-wilderness

Never listened to AMITW, any thoughts on how it compares to the first two JM albums?

6 hours ago, curator said:

Is that any good?  My local shop had a used copy for a few bucks.

I downloaded Vimeo on my Roku TV and watched it that way. Just search “Dear Jack” and the full thing is on there. And yeah I enjoyed it! I didn’t know the full extent/timing of his leukemia, so it really puts that aspect of his life into perspective. 

Edited by YesPlease

23 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

theres a chance amazon could oversell, so im keeping my HHV in place and still ordering off amazon. 

Does HHV ever oversell? I was pretty amazed to get one Friday night and it looks like they’re still available. The listing was even updated to clarify it’s clear.  It just seems unlikely they actually will be able to fulfill the amount of orders they’re probably getting since it’s /1500. I could be wrong though, I’ve never ordered from them.

2 hours ago, zackdumbass said:

Cheers for this. Canceled my HHV to save a few bucks.

2 hours ago, NudeDragons said:

Thanks man, cancelled my HHV order as well.

How did y’all cancel your order from HHV? 

edit: think I got it. There was an order cancellation button on email. Cancelled HHV and ordered through Prime. I imagine shipping will be faster. 

Edited by januarytwenty

2 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

How did y’all cancel your order from HHV? 

edit: think I got it. There was an order cancellation button on email. Cancelled HHV and ordered through Prime. I imagine shipping will be faster. 

I cancelled but haven’t gotten a refund yet. Anyone know if it takes them awhile?