PO: Jacks Mannequin “Everything in Transit” MOV Repress (Oct 16 2020)

tokimedo

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, mitchard said:

I just got notification that my HHV order shipped today. I ended up getting one from SRC as well, but haven't received anything on that one yet, though the release date they listed isn't until tomorrow. 

same! and I think it will be here by Monday since I sprung for the FedEx shipping. I recently ordered other records from HHV and they were here in a week! 

37 minutes ago, gazzo said:

All of them are handnumbered

The MOV release notes say "Individually numbered" so probably just a foil stamp or something.

25 minutes ago, drummerboy032 said:

/s?  

that would be so much work haha why not use foil stamping?

/1500 as per the release notes.

Some great songs on the 2xLP, but I'm just glad to have this again.

https://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/jacks-mannequin/everything-in-transit?fbclid=IwAR3z3WfBpM_4K_zOBnvh6KByhlo2QEoINuQEODmtbGb8C5FlKdvKcDret_Y#.X5HWzNBKg2x

No idea if there will be a difference between the two, but I'm also finding it hard to believe that its just one version /1500  since it hasn't sold out yet across a handful of different retailers, unless some are overselling them. That's really not many units for how sought after this release seems to be.

I ordered the HHV one first as it was the first link to go live, but ordered the SRC one when that one went up with plans to cancel HHV... and forgot to. Worst case scenario, I'll just have two identical copies and still be stoked about it.

So I came across this link on Spotify:

https://www.merchbar.com/rock-alternative/jack-s-mannequin/jack-s-mannequin-everything-in-transit-vinyl-record

Nothing about MOV, but it's a PO for a ship date next week and the price is roughly the same as other retailers for the clear. Maybe the image is wrong and this'll be the clear as well?

2 hours ago, marc32137 said:

So I came across this link on Spotify:

https://www.merchbar.com/rock-alternative/jack-s-mannequin/jack-s-mannequin-everything-in-transit-vinyl-record

Nothing about MOV, but it's a PO for a ship date next week and the price is roughly the same as other retailers for the clear. Maybe the image is wrong and this'll be the clear as well?

I bet it just standard black. There was a black variant that came out along with the blue marble 10 year pressing back in 2015.