PO: Jacks Mannequin “Everything in Transit” MOV Repress (Oct 16 2020)

tokimedo

3 hours ago, nardes said:

Any thoughts on packaging and audio quality?

Packaging is fine. Not gatefold so not as nice as the 10 year in my opinion. Standard white inner sleeve and a lyric insert. Normal MOV clear plastic bag with gold hype sticker. Silver stamped numbering on the back (#000030 checking in). Haven't spun yet so can't comment on audio quality.

44 minutes ago, mitchard said:

spacer.png

HHV order got here. Do they normally pack vinyl like this with zero extra protection? The jacket took a beating...

The record itself seems to be fine (and sounds great!), but I'm kinda bummed now. 

Mine came from HHV today all the way to the US in a normal record mailer. Only issue was seam splits on the standard white dust jacket and the plastic holding bag, so mine came in pretty normal shape.

5 minutes ago, mitchard said:

It looks like the original shipping label was re-taped to this box, with the cardboard still attached. I'm blaming customs or FedEx for this one. Bummer, but oh well I guess. At least the record is perfect!

So they took it out the record mailer to check and put it in a box? I’d file a complaint with those useless fucks if I were you.

fedex have to be one of the worst I’ve had the misfortune of dealing with.

32 minutes ago, mitchard said:

It looks like the original shipping label was re-taped to this box, with the cardboard still attached. I'm blaming customs or FedEx for this one. Bummer, but oh well I guess. At least the record is perfect!

As a solutions advisor for FedEx, I can tell you we wouldn’t have just opened your package for fun.  My best guess is customs.

5 hours ago, Skacel said:

So they took it out the record mailer to check and put it in a box? I’d file a complaint with those useless fucks if I were you.

fedex have to be one of the worst I’ve had the misfortune of dealing with.

Be it FedEx or US Customs, I don't see a way I'd accomplish anything with either of them.

I have a feeling all of the Amazon orders are going to be standard black.   Trying to find a clear here in the states.  Rarewaves had a bunch listed on the bay, but they messaged me back and said they weren’t clear (and still haven’t updated the description)

41 minutes ago, curator said:

I have a feeling all of the Amazon orders are going to be standard black.   Trying to find a clear here in the states.  Rarewaves had a bunch listed on the bay, but they messaged me back and said they weren’t clear (and still haven’t updated the description)

spacer.png

Showing in stock and clear for me?

2 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

spacer.png

Showing in stock and clear for me?

Yes, but all of these large retailers  think they are getting clear when in reality, they’ve already moved onto standard black since the initial /1500 sold.  Not 100% sure though.  I ordered a copy on 09/15 from Amazon, but didn’t ship yet.  Let’s hope 🤞🏻 I’m just a sucker for clear wax tbh.

7 minutes ago, curator said:

Yes, but all of these large retailers  think they are getting clear when in reality, they’ve already moved onto standard black since the initial /1500 sold.  Not 100% sure though.  I ordered a copy on 09/15 from Amazon, but didn’t ship yet.  Let’s hope 🤞🏻 I’m just a sucker for clear wax tbh.

Ahhh, my bad then. Hell, one could order multiple copies and return them for free through AmazonPrime if they didn’t get clear.