PO: Jacks Mannequin “Everything in Transit” MOV Repress (Oct 16 2020)

tokimedo

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, YesPlease said:

Has anybody heard anything about the amazon orders for the clear MOV press? Just realized I still had my order placed from September while doing some other amazon Christmas shopping this AM lol..

Mine kept delaying so I canceled and was able to snag a copy for a couple extra bucks off discogs. 

my guess is that they will never ship. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 7:05 PM, ringo_0 said:

SRC has moved my USA order to "Ready to Ship" literally minutes after I just went down to my Zia records and had them transfer one to my local store. 

SRC has moved my order to "Canceled" over New Years eve. A refund was issued to my bank account. I was told by SRC staff that the record was just having trouble getting  to the warehouse.. and now this.. emailing them now for an explanation. This is the last time I'm ordering from them. 

Edited by ringo_0

5 hours ago, ringo_0 said:

SRC has moved my order to "Canceled" over New Years eve. A refund was issued to my bank account. I was told by SRC staff that the record was just having trouble getting  to the warehouse.. and now this.. emailing them now for an explanation. This is the last time I'm ordering from them. 

🤣

2 hours ago, tokimedo said:

could have told you not to order from $RC.. oh wait.. i did lol .

also find it hilarious amazon still hasnt cancelled the order for this.  heres to hoping it just drags out and then they eventually give up and give me a $5 gift card or something. 

Im sure they’ll just send you the black pressing that’s coming out in February 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
18 hours ago, daveworthley said:

Late to the party. I had originally ordered this on Amazon and got screwed. Does anyone have an extra copy sealed for sale? I would appreciate it. 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/17439409?ships_from=United+States

$40 on discogs. Probably as cheap as you'll find it. I think I paid $35 shipped from HMV when it came out.

I have purchased from GoVinylGo in the past and packing, etc. was first class.