Cartel - Chroma (2020)

We have once again partnered with friends @cartel.band to bring you a new vinyl pressing of Chroma! We know a lot of you have been waiting a long time for this and we are just as excited as you are! Records will go on sale Friday, September 18, via our online web store, just in time for the 15th anniversary of this incredible album. Swipe right for your color options (each limited to 250ish). Want to win a copy of the album for free? Follow @fielddayrecords on IG, tag three friends in the comments, type your choice of variant, and share this post on your story. We’ll randomly select 2 winners on Thursday, September 17, via IG Live! May the odds be ever in your favor.

241 - Olive Green/Ultra Clear Haze
245 - Olive Green Inside Ultra Clear
247 - Ultra Clear
259 - Olive Green

119211866_2733541946885746_1760044222507099420_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=Zcz84_BHtQgAX9hw014&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=ea827d4811fc02406da6c1ca38e8ff48&oe=5F829B83
119086659_2733541940219080_7774225282338060513_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=fIBgab6TQsoAX-N9Mpa&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=a9ae5cddffdf5050031f3e76a2d30be1&oe=5F7FE43B
118859000_2733541953552412_1188009164213668309_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=l8Vmjx45zikAX8cvfXR&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=f2ca7ea25706bbb31ba6c55649d757eb&oe=5F7FE933
Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

There's also a green haze version as well pictured in the original post on Instagram. Green is an odd color scheme to go with, doesn't really go with the cover. Guess they don't want to do red or white again. 

I sold off my first press splatter from ETR several years ago. Surprised how well this album holds up. May end up grabbing one of these. 

Edited by dapeebs

52 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

There's also a green haze version as well pictured in the original post on Instagram. Green is an odd color scheme to go with, doesn't really go with the cover. Guess they don't want to do red or white again. 

I sold off my first press splatter from ETR several years ago. Surprised how well this album holds up. May end up grabbing one of these. 

Not a huge fan of any of these variants.

6 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

reminder this drops in 45 seconds ... 

https://store.fielddayrecords.com/

You The Real Mvp GIFs | Tenor

Man thank you. Totally had forgot. Just coped the Green in Clear Haze. Pumped to finally have this on wax!

Also - I wonder if this will include the new full band version of "Save Us" or the original piano only version. Personally, I enjoyed the piano version from the initial CD I had of this. But may be just me. 

Edited by ethanpricington

8 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

reminder this drops in 45 seconds ... 

https://store.fielddayrecords.com/

Thanks for the reminder, homie. Went with a haze. Didn’t like any of the colors but haze is a cool way to go usually....as long as the jacket isn’t full of sand when I get it. Shit, I should’ve picked green. D’oh!

1 hour ago, ethanpricington said:

Also - I wonder if this will include the new full band version of "Save Us" or the original piano only version. Personally, I enjoyed the piano version from the initial CD I had of this. But may be just me. 

Full band (label posted a instagram story last week) which isn’t terrible, but I also prefer the piano version, though, the song in general is my least favorite track on the album anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

grabbed a clear!  Finally sold off my shitty ETR press last week within minutes on Discogs and used the funds for an og copy of ‘Exile In Guyville’.  win/win!

Edited by curator

• 8 months later...

Hey everyone!

This vinyl is Chroma performed live in its entirety and is taking place at Tree Sounds studio where the album was originally recorded and will be produced by Zack Odom and Kenneth Mount who originally produced the record.

Edited by thedillon
Typo

1 minute ago, thedillon said:

Hey everyone!

This vinyl is Chroma performed live in its entirety and is taking place at Tree Sounds studio where the album was originally recorded and will be produced by Zack Odom and Kenneth Mount who originally produced the record.

Will these be available outside of Pillar?