Plain White T's - All That We Needed

Do NOT order from SRC 

INSTEAD, order directly from the band/label and Get a cool splatter. 

https://plainwhitets.fearlessrecords.com/products/plain-white-ts-all-that-we-needed-yellow-splatter-lp/?fbclid=IwAR2L6Bd3PG_oUlbL16EDK9yKWLSbJT6V_2px2r5eyUczIN9EWmHNEftwt9c

Edited by tokimedo

46 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

Thanks. I tried looking for it on MerchNow before I posted.

9 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Delete that SRC link and put the band/fearless link at the top. Why promote a store that's just going to rip people off?

7 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Delete that SRC link and put the band/fearless link at the top. Why promote a store that's just going to rip people off?

Because I got an email from SRC. That's how I found out that this record was getting pressed on vinyl. And also because they offer a different variant (red) than the band.

But I added the Bull Moose link to make you happy. I hope you can sleep at night now.

SRC is selling the record for $23.99 plus $4.99 for shipping ($28.98). Bull Moose is selling it for $21.97 plus $3.99 for shipping ($25.96).

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Imagine getting upset by a post on these boards.

No one's upset. I just think on a board about records we shouldn't promote predatory record stores. SRC's entire business model is putting things for sale before anyone else and then you may or may not actually receive the item from them. If SRC is getting it, plenty of other places will also. We should support the ones that don't rip people off.

In the original post Wasda explained that they only found a SRC link, couldn't find Bullmoose and didn't know about the Fearless webstore listing. They were just trying to give a heads up to the board to look out for the variant. At this point I think we all know we shouldn't support SRC but if they're the only one with info at the moment so be it.

9 hours ago, N8TRU said:

In the original post Wasda explained that they only found a SRC link, couldn't find Bullmoose and didn't know about the Fearless webstore listing. They were just trying to give a heads up to the board to look out for the variant. At this point I think we all know we shouldn't support SRC but if they're the only one with info at the moment so be it.

Yes, my post was after Fearless listing was added, meanwhile now he has bullmoose's link but still hasn't removed the SRC one. Since "we all know" that we shouldn't support SRC, shouldn't "we all know" that the record will be available in other stores and that a little bit of patience gives you a better chance of actually receiving the record you pay for?

7 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Yes, my post was after Fearless listing was added, meanwhile now he has bullmoose's link but still hasn't removed the SRC one. Since "we all know" that we shouldn't support SRC, shouldn't "we all know" that the record will be available in other stores and that a little bit of patience gives you a better chance of actually receiving the record you pay for?

Sure. I'm not going to force anyone to not shop somewhere. For all we know there might be people that really like SRC since they're still in business. Usually I think the more options the better. Odds are if a person shops all the links and sees that there are better options, they're going to remember that. And let's say hypothetically it sells out everywhere but SRC. This thread now provides another option and maybe someone will get it from SRC instead of not getting it at all.

Anyways...

Looks like these will be the only two variants.

Just announced: The vinyl debut of All That We Needed! This special 15th-anniversary edition is set to release November 13th and available for pre-order today. The limited yellow splatter vinyl is available exclusively in our web store, and the red opaque color variant will be available everywhere.

Pre-order your copy here: https://found.ee/pwt-allthatweneeded-r

• 2 months later...