USA NAILS, "Character Stop" LP (FFO: Pissed Jeans, post-punk, Britain)

British post-punk/noise rock dudes USA NAILS will release their 5th full length, "Character Stop" on 10/23 through Hex Records in the US (Bugout in France, self-released in the UK).  Different vinyl colors from the different labels.  Plus, and this may be blasphemy to this forum, if you do CDs we got you covered as well.

But here's the vinyl breakdown, from my side at least:

100- blue/yellow swirl

150- clear pink

150- clear green

Here a couple songs here.  They jam:

https://hexrecords.bandcamp.com/album/usa-nails-character-stop

Just now, hexrecords said:

Frank-  I know you've ordered stuff from me for years and I've always been meaning to ask you, seeing as you're in the NYC area...  is your screen name  a reference to the Milhouse song of the same name?

Absolutely!!!  "Obscenity in the Milk" Is the most underrated and under appreciated record of the late 90's NYHC scene along with Mind Over Matter "Auto Manipulation".  I wish both would get reissued so more people would get exposed to them.  My band Herjaza recorded a song called "Thrillhaus" as an Ode' to Milhouse.  

Herjaza : THRILLHAUS

4 hours ago, versusexcalibur said:

Absolutely!!!  "Obscenity in the Milk" Is the most underrated and under appreciated record of the late 90's NYHC scene along with Mind Over Matter "Auto Manipulation".  I wish both would get reissued so more people would get exposed to them.  My band Herjaza recorded a song called "Thrillhaus" as an Ode' to Milhouse.  

Herjaza : THRILLHAUS

That song definitely has some Milhouse vibes!  And the lyrics...  wink, wink, nod, nod.  This makes me happy.  I agree, "Obscenity In the Milk" is easily one of my favorite HC releases of the later 90s.  I still listen to it all the time.  Definitely enjoyed MOM, though not nearly as much as some of the other Wreck-Age catalog.  That label put out so much rad stuff over the years.

• 4 weeks later...