PO: Billie Eilish - No Time To Die 7" (Oct 5 2020)

tokimedo

5 hours ago, Recon said:

The smoke Variant is also available at Banquet and Resident (UK). More shops  to come probably...

https://www.banquetrecords.com/billie-eilish/no-time-to-die/880227

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&path=28257&product_id=72314

Whoops! requested a cancellation from Renaud -Bray and re-ordered from Resident. A bit easier on the wallet, assuming I don't end up with both, but possibly not as limited as I first thought.

Edit: All sorted, R-B cancelled my order. Damn FOMO almost cost me that time!😀 Going to need to break the bank for the Amazon ice blue exclusive however, by the looks of it.

Edited by Roandy55

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 7:11 AM, Roandy55 said:

The amazon variant doesn't ship to the UK, but the smoke does (unfortunately for my wallet).

Of course it bloody does now, having already bought my copy on ebay!🤑🤑

I did however get my shipping notice today from Resident for the smoke. Awaiting a shipping notice for the pic disc, and hopefully no seam split as usually happens.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:55 AM, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

Got my ice copy from Amazon, of course it came in an oversized box and the corners got dinged up. I'll have to listen to it when I get home.

Lol same, except miraculously  not one ding or dent on either of the two copies I ordered. You can see the second one below the box flap... 

https://postimg.cc/LqKS60Y4

On 10/5/2020 at 8:20 PM, andrewlucas said:

Wish this was actually ice blue. Mine is clear with like one light blue squiggle in it. 

yeah it’s literally just clear with blue wisps. Almost has like a coke bottle blue tint to it 

Description says "Ice" not "Ice Blue".  Ice is not blue.  There, I said it.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

Got my ice copy from Amazon, of course it came in an oversized box and the corners got dinged up. I'll have to listen to it when I get home.

This is my biggest concern.  There also seems to be some debate about sound quality for this variant over on discogs.

58 minutes ago, MicLima said:

This is my biggest concern.  There also seems to be some debate about sound quality for this variant over on discogs.

I noticed a review on amazon about the ice, a guy in germany. saying it sounds atrocious. i run pretty much same set up as him and it sounds great to me. wondering if they were all pressed in germany or if some were manufactured stateside, cause in his photo he had A LOT of blue in the clear.

in case you didnt see my photo from yesterday, this is how amazon shipped my two copies. 

https://postimg.cc/LqKS60Y4

4 hours ago, MicLima said:

Nobody asked you to say true things to us asshole. We prefer to live in denial. Stop ruining everything for us!

...that said, the German amazon review photo looks so good. I wish mine was like that. 

also, didn’t you watch The Waterboy? He had water from a glacier in Alaska that was always cold and it was blue, so the glacier was likely blue. Boom. Served. 

49 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Nobody asked you to say true things to us asshole. We prefer to live in denial. Stop ruining everything for us!

...that said, the German amazon review photo looks so good. I wish mine was like that. 

also, didn’t you watch The Waterboy? He had water from a glacier in Alaska that was always cold and it was blue, so the glacier was likely blue. Boom. Served. 

Therefore, if she floats, she's a witch! 

Having paid over the odds for my ice blue copy on ebay, I can at console myself that it did arrive well packed and in perfect condition. Buying direct from amazon I guess you are always going to run the risk of it turning up like that. My pic disc copy also arrived intact with no seam splits, so reasonably happy all round.