PO: Puscifer - Existential Reckoning 2xLP

jhulud

What's everyones thoughts on the album? I've had a few listens but at this point I'm a bit underwhelmed. Maybe I've 'over-maynarded' but I feel like he's the weakest link.  For someone who used to create the most interesting vocal melodies out there pretty much every song sounds the same on this. 

14 hours ago, rickydenim said:

What's everyones thoughts on the album? I've had a few listens but at this point I'm a bit underwhelmed. Maybe I've 'over-maynarded' but I feel like he's the weakest link.  For someone who used to create the most interesting vocal melodies out there pretty much every song sounds the same on this. 

I'm with you. I found it pretty weak. I got tired of his whisper-singing style. 

38 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Anyone else order from merchcollective?

No response from them on my shipping price inquiry,  and no shipping notification yet.

My gold copy shipped on Saturday, and I got a download code (or rather a code to get a free download) immediately after the shipping notification.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

https://nft.revolvermag.com/moment/existentialreckoningrewiredvinylnftbundle01

$70

Puscifer 'Existential Reckoning - Re:Wired’ Double LP + NFT with 6 Variants Bundle

This bundle includes one copy of the 2LP Puscifer album pressed on colored vinyl. The pressing is limited to 1030 units of varying colors, and each album includes a matching NFT. The color of your vinyl will be randomly selected from six options which are listed in the chart below. Your NFT will match your color.

Existential Reckoning is the fourth studio album by rock supergroup Puscifer. “Re-Wired” has some exciting names on the list of remixers - Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails), Phantogram, Justin Chancellor (Tool), Greg Edwards (Failure), Jordan Fish (Bring Me The Horizon), Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens Of The Stone Age), and more. Full track list below:

1. Bread And Circus - Re-Imagined by Mat Mitchell
2. Apocalyptical - Re-Imagined by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross
3. The Underwhelming - Re-Imagined by Juliette Commagere
4. Grey Area Re-Imagined by Troy Van Leeuwen & Tony Hajjar
5. Theorem - Re-Imagined by Sarah Jones & Jordan Fish
6. UPGrade - Re-Imagined by Justin Chancellor & Scott Kirkland
7. Bullet Train To Iowa - Re-Imagined by Alessandro Cortini
8. Personal Prometheus - Re-Imagined by Greg Edwards
9. A Singularity - Re-Imagined by Carina Round
10. Postulous - Re-Imagined by Phantogram
11. Fake Affront - Re-Imagined by Gunnar Olsen
12. Bedlamite Re-Imagined by Daniel P. Carter

12 hours ago, harryq said:

https://nft.revolvermag.com/moment/existentialreckoningrewiredvinylnftbundle01

$70

Puscifer 'Existential Reckoning - Re:Wired’ Double LP + NFT with 6 Variants Bundle

sold out (1030 copies) in less than a day, despite being nearly twice the price it likely would have been without the NFT novelty.  a Facebook reply indicated that there would be a standard release, but it didn't make mention whether that would include a standard release on vinyl.

I'm not sure if I want this type of release to happen again with an album I want, but it's interesting to have a hand-numbered record with a digital "thing" that accompanies it.