PO - Coheed & Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade (Rollin Records Bootleg)

Happy Friday, yinz. Found a little joke that made me chuckle this morning, thought I'd share:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Good-Apollo-I-m-Burning-Star-IV-Vol-1-From-Fear-Through-the-Eyes-of-Madness/192371332344?pageci=f7dd1880-1924-46a5-8fd3-0a15a0b29ac0&epid=237532701&fbclid=IwAR2NvwBLp8Y8ctY7gVFA8Nw_QcP3triNsCRo5t2Vkd1nnjR8WFbkS0q8BKw

Considered bumping the OG GAIBSIV thread for this but didn't want to get anyone's hopes up unnecessarily.

14 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Happy Friday, yinz. Found a little joke that made me chuckle this morning, thought I'd share:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Good-Apollo-I-m-Burning-Star-IV-Vol-1-From-Fear-Through-the-Eyes-of-Madness/192371332344?pageci=f7dd1880-1924-46a5-8fd3-0a15a0b29ac0&epid=237532701&fbclid=IwAR2NvwBLp8Y8ctY7gVFA8Nw_QcP3triNsCRo5t2Vkd1nnjR8WFbkS0q8BKw

Considered bumping the OG GAIBSIV thread for this but didn't want to get anyone's hopes up unnecessarily.

At least offers can be accepted.

On 10/2/2020 at 9:36 AM, NoWorthyIcons said:

This isn't r/vinyldeals

On 9/29/2020 at 1:30 AM, andrewlucas said:

Got my record today. Looks amazing. Can’t even tell it’s a boot. 
I’m currently on side B right now... so far, Everything Evil sounded real fuzzy. I assume it’s because it’s the last song on side A. The next thing that I noticed was on the first song of side B, Delerium Trigger, when it gets to the part where Claudio says “it’s coming up and out of your chest. Remember when we were young?”

my copy goes “it’s coming up and out of your chest. Remember when... *skip* ...est. Remember when we were young?” Hopefully I explained it well. It’s not a skip. It’s the music. 

I’ll keep listening to see if I notice anything else. 

Mine does the same. 

23 hours ago, PigeonsPlayingWhatNow said:

Mine does the same. 

Mine does the same as well. It’s annoying but it’s a fraction of the record and goes by in 5 ok 10 seconds. It’s definitely sourced from a cd but to have it on vinyl I don’t care. 

I met the mail carrier outside saying how I’ve waited years for this. He says he delivers a lot of records and asks what band it is. I reluctantly tell him and he immediately says “yeah I know them they’re good”.  We take about 10 steps away from each other and he turns and says “the guy with the big hair that plays the double neck guitar”. Mind blown. I saw this band tour for this record and now my mail carrier knows who they are!! Thankful to have a copy both green ha! 

1 hour ago, MyEnemy said:

When I finally decide to cave and buy this, it’s gone. Figures.

Anyone have any other leads, lemme know.

I’d bet that if they keep selling out then Rollin will keep ordering more. Send them a message on IG and ask them what’s up.

Edited by dantheriver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...