PO - Coheed & Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade (Rollin Records Bootleg)

1 hour ago, Streiti said:

And official pressing would have been sold in 4 seconds I think, so it's a bootleg.Ā 

Ahh, I figured. Thanks for clarifying. Still kicking myself for not buying that official pressing that was released like 8-10 years ago. I remember seeing it and just thinking it was a bit too expensive at the time...

Hindsight 20/20!

• 2 years later...

https://www.squatchinthepit.com/products/preorder-coheed-cambria-the-second-stage-turbine-blade?_pos=6&_sid=f55ac1def&_ss=r&variant=43845677940989

Theres a listing at Elusive Disc as well but no official word but it seems like something is coming on 6/9/23!Ā 

I also think that EVR's tweet apologizing for doing another Doppelganger repress and not TSSTB was more of a tease than an actual apology.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by INRIhab

11 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I struck out...was on EVR and while the cart was updating for my turn...that's some bullshit right there...I watched it go from "available" to when it arrived in cart to say "sold out". Fuckin' shitballs.Ā 

Ā 

Same here. added to my cart 5 seconds after it went up, sat in a queue for 2 minutes, then it said it was no longer available. nice.

Just now, jason said:

Same here. added to my cart 5 seconds after it went up, sat in a queue for 2 minutes, then it said it was no longer available. nice.

Ah, yeah, see you needed to add it to your cart 5 seconds before it went up. There's your problem.