PO - Coheed & Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade (Rollin Records Bootleg)

Got it, got it cleaned and waiting for my girlfriend to be home any minute to spin it. Foldout insert looks great as well as the color. So the runouts look similar to old variants, there is also NRP in there which my research tells me is likely Nashville Record Productions likely did the mastering, no specific engineer credits I can sleuth out. Did old pressings have NRP? For how much these sold for you think someone would have uploaded matrices but I'm too lazy to do it for this one so who am I to judge?

Edited by NapalmBrain
expanding

Hey everybody,
As promised, we are launching a new SSTB pressing tomorrow (Thursday) at 1pm EST /10am PST.
This will be a 48-hour presale, 1 per person. It will be a Green with Yellow and White Splatter variant (image attached).
We will also have a White and Black Splatter tour exclusive and will be printing more of our transparent black retail variant, which we will continue to make available for the foreseeable future. A cassette will also be made available for the 48-hour window.
We hope this will give everyone interested more than enough chances to get a copy of the album and we thank you for your neverending support.
Link will be https://bit.ly/3JTHTro
May be an image of text that says 'coheed and cambria the second stage turbine blade and cambria 48 HOUR OPEN PRE ORDER GREEN VINYL WITH YELLOW AND WHITE SPLATTER BLACH ORDER now AT EQUALVISION.SHOP coheed and cambria cohoed and cambria WHITE AND BLACH SPLATTER AVAILABLE AVAIL EXCLUSIVELY on THE NEVERENDER TOUR TRANSPARENT BLACK AVAILABLE AT SELECT RETAIL OUTLETS'