PO - Coheed & Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade (Rollin Records Bootleg)

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

In the photo above, anyway, that florescent green looks a lot nicer than the marble green press from back in the day.  I'd definitely buy an official reissue in the same colorway.  Did this end up being a single LP or double?

It's a double and has the B-Side "Elf Tower New Mexico" as well as Junesong Provision (Acoustic) and the Everything Evil demo. 

10 minutes ago, ejeffs said:

It's a double and has the B-Side "Elf Tower New Mexico" as well as Junesong Provision (Acoustic) and the Everything Evil demo. 

Damn. I’m definitely going to have to grab one of these, if/when they pop up again, and hope it gets an official release sometimes in the next couple years.

24 minutes ago, ejeffs said:

Oh, fuck yeah. I was kind of excited before but now I'm legitimately amped.

56 minutes ago, ejeffs said:

So this counterfeit has the track listing of the reissue CD and the streaming services. At best this is the CD pressed to vinyl, at worst it’s a lossy streaming rip pressed to vinyl. 

1 minute ago, kannibal said:

So this counterfeit has the track listing of the reissue CD and the streaming services. At best this is the CD pressed to vinyl, at worst it’s a lossy streaming rip pressed to vinyl. 

It honestly doesn't sound bad, especially considering the production on this album wasn't the highest quality to begin with. It's got the same tracks from the 2011 pressing and includes the 7 inch tracks that came with it. 

4 minutes ago, ejeffs said:

It honestly doesn't sound bad, especially considering the production on this album wasn't the highest quality to begin with. It's got the same tracks from the 2011 pressing and includes the 7 inch tracks that came with it. 

The 2011 pressing doesn’t include Junesong Provision (Acoustic) or Everything Evil (Demo). The 7” had IRO-bot and Elf Tower New Mexico.

I didn’t say the CD or stream sounded bad. I’m not a vinyl purist, or fanatic. Vinyl doesn’t sound better because it’s vinyl, or analog at some point in the massive chain from when it’s recorded to when it hits my ears. 

Whether something is counterfeit or official, I like to know what it is I’m buying or listening to.  

17 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Pretty sure that's basically been every pressing so far. It needs to be remastered for vinyl, but it won't.

Maybe. The In Keeping Secrets vinyl remaster just ended up sounding funny, and the Good Apollo wasn’t anything mind blowing. GA sounded fine/good though. Without transparency into that side of production, it’s near impossible for me to accept that something was or wasn’t done based of someone’s perceptions. The way modern music is recorded and produced make it even harder to tell if things were done “right”. 

I’m way off topic. Enjoy the record.

15 minutes ago, kannibal said:

The 2011 pressing doesn’t include Junesong Provision (Acoustic) or Everything Evil (Demo). The 7” had IRO-bot and Elf Tower New Mexico.

8997ab5185793833882502642dbe536f34.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
5 Secrets To Increase Masculine Energy
What Every Man Needs To Know About
mensdriv

7ef21405dc150181bb62feb8829eebacdb.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
She Puts a Cut Lemon Next to Her Bed And...
This is Something Everyone Should Try
tips-and-trick

I stand corrected on the 7 inch, you right.