PO - Coheed & Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade (Rollin Records Bootleg)

Scored one! I was refreshing every minute up until noon and speeded my way through checkout cause I knew they wouldn't last long. Made sure to setup and account and shipping the night before, only spent a few seconds in queue but it was stressful. They are my partner's favorite band so we are pretty excited to have got one. Been wanting a copy for well over a decade myself now, got into them after IKS and it was the only other album they had so got very familiar with both. 

8 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

straight up didn't know this was happening cuz the boards were down, oops. hope extras went around to other retailers or  there'll be another run or something, i sold my old copy forever ago when i needed to pay a medical bill

EVR said they’re cancelling bot preorders and should be posted on the Coheed EVR webstore within next couple days. I’d keep their webstore open if I were you and refresh every couple days. 

53 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

straight up didn't know this was happening cuz the boards were down, oops. hope extras went around to other retailers or  there'll be another run or something, i sold my old copy forever ago when i needed to pay a medical bill

Amazon has them up for PO, I'm sure it'll be widely available elsewhere as well.

11 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Aye thank you, I'm ok with that. Not from Amazon, but from somewhere else for sure. Playable copy is all Jenny needs!

There have been some rumors that the retail version is a "translucent black" as well. Sounds like just a heavy smoke type variant to me if true, but if it is it'll look nice.

40 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Aye thank you, I'm ok with that. Not from Amazon, but from somewhere else for sure. Playable copy is all Jenny needs!

I don’t know if you saw or heard, but there was allegedly a restock of 200 splatter copies this morning – cancelled orders from yesterday – but they lasted about 40 seconds.  Probably just save yourself the frustration and stick with what you had.  I feel for anyone who lost the checkout game two days in a row.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I don’t know if you saw or heard, but there was allegedly a restock of 200 splatter copies this morning – cancelled orders from yesterday – but they lasted about 40 seconds.  Probably just save yourself the frustration and stick with what you had.  I feel for anyone who lost the checkout game two days in a row.

Yeah today's attempt was ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

There have been some rumors that the retail version is a "translucent black" as well. Sounds like just a heavy smoke type variant to me if true, but if it is it'll look nice.

It's not a rumor though 

https://evr.lnk.to/tsstb