PO (9/22): Fleet Foxes - Shore

JRHews

3 minutes ago, jbrana said:

Who exactly is signing these?  Robin?  Are there other members at this point?

Good question, my guess would be all of them. Robin wrote online that they are currently working on 9 new tracks (for the first time ever writing something together) which they plan to release next year. So since they are together right now my guess would be that all of them can sign them. But it would be an swesome thing no matter what, really nice thing to do after that mix up.

7 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Red clay - sold out
Spotify gold - sold out
Blue with signed prints - sold out
VMP blue - 1445 remain

Spotify gold is still available here: https://de.kingsroadmerch.com/fleet-foxes/view/?id=18470

Blue with signed prints is still available here: https://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/fleet-foxes/view/?id=18469&cid=4496

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I don't see anything mentioning a signed print on there? The EU/UK/DE stores all simultaneously (for me) removed the references about an hour ago.

Ooff you're right, sorry. I thought you meant the blue one in general, the prints have sold out as well here as it seems. So then the blue are not /2000 but just the prints?

Edited by Vega

2 minutes ago, Vega said:

Off you're right, sorry. I thought you meant the blue one in general, the prints have sold out as well here as it seems. So then the blue are not /2000 but just the prints?

Yeah the signed print is /2000 (/3000 if you include the ones that come with the red copies).

The blue variant itself seems to be a large webstore exclusive.

Edited by lethalenforcer