PO: Matchbox 20 - Boxset

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

I sent an email to The Merch Collective about this and they just responded:

"Thank you for reaching out to us. I had an update at the end of last week that these box sets are expected to ship in late November."

And yet that reply conspicuously fails to specify the year . . . 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"We’re excited to tell you that the boxsets are finally completed! They’ll be on the way to our warehouse very soon, and are scheduled to ship out to you by the end of February. We appreciate your patience with these delays, and cannot wait to get these to you!"

"The container vessel that was carrying the box sets has been abducted by Somali pirates. They were not fans of Matchbox 20, so our shipment now sits at the bottom of the ocean. As a result, we expect additional delays in getting these to you. We apologize."

• 4 weeks later...

I hope you all get your box sets and they are all worth the wait.  That being said, this has by far been my favorite thread to lurk on.  I’ve been waiting for Rob Thomas to post a video telling you there was never a box set and for all of you to go fuck yourselves for the grief he got for Smooth.  

17 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Nothing yet with my order, but MB20 just postponed their tour to 2023. The $130 they held for my vinyl is nothing compared to the $400 they’ve had for my tickets since early 2020. 

Time to request some interest payments 

31 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

seems like this should have sold out huh?

I'm pretty sure it did. I'm not seeing it on the site anymore. They did put some back up for sale last week when they started shipping (I was able to add around 90 to my cart at the time).

Mine's getting delivered tomorrow. Excited to finally have this in my hands.