PO: Soft Kill - Dead Kids, R.I.P. City (11.20.20)

This and Premium Drifter and two of my favorite releases this year. There's just something about Premium Drifter that reminds me of Slowdive's Pygmalion demos and that's a huge compliment. Received the New Age 7" in the mail yesterday, still waiting on the board game (ordered the 2nd edition).

Edited by morfiend

On 12/27/2020 at 2:03 PM, Multiverse said:

Has anyone received their white vinyl via bandcamp yet? "shipped nov 17" but never actually scanned

🙃

They sent out an update back on the 9th (and at https://softkillsoftkill.bigcartel.com/preorder-info). TLDR version - the pressing plant is working at half-capacity, and they pre-printed everyone's label for when they do receive the records

22 hours ago, serotonein said:

They sent out an update back on the 9th (and at https://softkillsoftkill.bigcartel.com/preorder-info). TLDR version - the pressing plant is working at half-capacity, and they pre-printed everyone's label for when they do receive the records

word ty!

• 4 weeks later...

A message from Soft Kill’s Bandcamp page - 

ALL first press variants (including the crack cloud) as well as the lemon-lime splatter from the second press are in hand Monday and will begin shipping out. 

The second edition of the board game, the blood simple and the black tar will be in shortly once Cascade receives a shipment of clear compound they're waiting for. 

We appreciate everyone's patience and are happy to finally get the bulk of these orders out.

Also, new music dropping February 5th. Love yall.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Streiti said:

10th anniversary edition of an open door is available here:

https://softkillsoftkill.bigcartel.com/

Crazy how long these have lasted... I imagine since it was only posted to their stories? Regardless, so glad I got my order in on time. Both of the variants and covers look fantastic, and I'm interested to hear the remaster.

8 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

Crazy how long these have lasted... I imagine since it was only posted to their stories? Regardless, so glad I got my order in on time. Both of the variants and covers look fantastic, and I'm interested to hear the remaster.

Haven't seen it anywhere - where did they post it. 

Also grabbed both splatter 

• 3 weeks later...