PO: Soft Kill - Dead Kids, R.I.P. City (11.20.20)

18 minutes ago, hookedonsonics said:

anyone get theirs yet?  still didn't get a shipping confirmation and i believe these were on hand and shipping with the orders?

Tobias creates shipping labels weeks in advance before sending orders out; did you receive an automated shipping email? I actually had a pretty lengthy conversation with him about shipping logistics a few weeks back; I don't think I got through to him, but I can empathize since it's a one-man show.

Don't contact him via the store support email, you'll be lucky to get a reply, I would reach out to him via Instagram during the evening. 

18 hours ago, BeerMonger said:

Tobias creates shipping labels weeks in advance before sending orders out; did you receive an automated shipping email? I actually had a pretty lengthy conversation with him about shipping logistics a few weeks back; I don't think I got through to him, but I can empathize since it's a one-man show.

Don't contact him via the store support email, you'll be lucky to get a reply, I would reach out to him via Instagram during the evening. 

Just got an order confirmation email, not a shipping email.  I'll try and hit him up via instagram, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, IntoXAnother said:

Profound Lore is repressing Choke & Savior.

The EU copies are up on their site.

The US store just put up Choke and Savior is incoming if anyone is interested. 

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/search?q=soft+kill

Was that cream w maroon marble galaxy available on the page? 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, IntoXAnother said:

Band put up a 2nd press of their Circle Of Trees LP.  Out of 300.  According to band on IG, 1/3 of them are gone already.

https://softkillsoftkill.bigcartel.com/product/circle-of-trees-lp-2nd-pressing

Thank you! Wasn’t on IG all day so I missed this… 139 still left as of now

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, iwokeinrelief said:

Typo in the description but they just added a translucent red variant /250 to their bandcamp.

ETA - i assumed the typo was just the color, but it's likely they accidentally moved the entire description from the blue one over (including "bandcamp exclusive") when they added the red; so it's just the same as the one from their bigcartel.

Edited by iwokeinrelief