PO: Soft Kill - Dead Kids, R.I.P. City (11.20.20)

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

"Crack cloud"... clear, white, or a mix?  Super vanilla compared to what was offered this morning.

I’m pretty positive it’s a mix. Clear with heavy white smoke/haze or similar to gitd but sans the glow. Overall, I really like all of the variants as a cohesive whole. The only one that strikes me a bit odd, or that I don’t really enjoy, is the indie exclusive. If I was even more of a psychopath, I would’ve scooped them all up. 

42 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

As someone who isn't terribly versed with crack pipes, can you elaborate on that a little?

Crack pipes are clear glass, when you smoke

out of them, it crates resin/residue/surface burns from heating it, which is black(sometimes dark brown). That’s what I got from this photo. 

https://ibb.co/hVYc1rK

So it looks like it could be cloudy clear with black streaks/smoke/haze or whatever you wanna call it. At this point I don’t know haha

Edited by MyEnemy

5 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Crack pipes are clear glass, when you smoke

out of them, it crates resin/residue/surface burns from heating it, which is black(sometimes dark brown). That’s what I got from this photo. 

https://ibb.co/hVYc1rK

So it looks like it could be cloudy clear with black streaks/smoke/haze or whatever you wanna call it. At this point I don’t know haha

That photo you linked makes way more sense with what you're describing and my minimal exposure to crack pipes in general.  I was really struggling to connect the dots leading back to that mockup on their bandcamp page.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

That photo you linked makes way more sense with what you're describing and my minimal exposure to crack pipes in general.  I was really struggling to connect the dots leading back to that mockup on their bandcamp page.

Hahah totally. I was thinking it was going to be more of a crack cloud from the description and the mock up. It’s like a huge vape cloud, except someone is inhaling and exhaling crack cocaine. It’s a weird sight, not like any other smoke, except maybe heroin. But after seeing that photo, it’s still in the wheelhouse, except it’s the paraphernalia and not the byproduct. Haha.

I have not lead, what you may call, a normal

life. Haha

On 9/23/2020 at 9:10 AM, MyEnemy said:

Ahhh. As long you weren’t asking about a pre order 10 days after you placed the order, I think your still in good. Shipping delays suck and are could happen for any reason(seller or Post Office), and it is just two people running the whole show, over there, so you gotta take that into consideration. Well, there are multiple ways to get a hold of Tobias. I’d say hit him up via Instagram.

thanks for the advice, messaged them on Instagram and got a response back within 30 minutes, my tee should go out tomorrow. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

fuck that's pretty sweet, not gonna double dip tho

Edit* I saw they restocked joggers and now I somehow lost all self control and may want to double dip lmao

Edited by Multiverse