This fucking guy. (Virgil)

At this point...how many years now? 5? 10?...it's just funny how many people are still salty about Virgil. 

Every time I see a post or some "life updated" about/by him...I'm all "cool"...and move on. I have bigger & worse things to worry & be concerned about. 

But that's just me. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

At this point...how many years now? 5? 10?...it's just funny how many people are still salty about Virgil. 

Every time I see a post or some "life updated" about/by him...I'm all "cool"...and move on. I have bigger & worse things to worry & be concerned about. 

But that's just me. 

People will probably be salty until he pays them what he owes them. So it'll probably be forever. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

But that's just me. 

I mean...thats fine but he fucked over a LOT of people in a lot of different ways. There are worse things to be concerned about but it is nice to take 5 seconds to shit on this guy again. Especially on this board.

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

But that's just me. 

It’s this kind of mentality that allows/justifies morally inept people like RJ of Mighter than sword to do what they do, and steal tons of peoples money with no real repercussions. 

Edited by tokimedo

K.R.E.A.M. KONSULTING

Inspired by the Wu-Tang Clan song, C.R.E.A.M. with a nod to my Korean heritage, Kream Konsulting will use Virgil Dickerson’s experience (8 years at Illegal Pete’s, 18 years for Suburban Home Records) to help your business grow by being a bigger, better part of the community around you.