This fucking guy. (Virgil)

5 hours ago, xgrantx said:

I got 4 records from that and I THINK I got the partial refund of $30 too (I can't remember though).

I got the partial refund as well, so I really have no complaints with the Co-Op.

Team Banana Stand! Please tell me someone still has our awesome logo?!

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

All I will say is that I wish him the best on his path to recovery. Admittance is the first step. It takes courage & a lot self-insight to recognize & admit there’s a problem & start getting the help.  

This. Hopefully he finds peace for himself and his family.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jerseypride said:

Looks like Virgil is selling a lot of records on Ebay (including some pretty rare stuff):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/suburbanhomerecords/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Jesus, guess I shouldn't have sold my Bad Astronaut on White Vinyl (more rare) for $80 bucks Buy It Now. Moved as soon as the box set came out. His Blue copy is over $200 already. 

3 minutes ago, kylet said:

Jesus, guess I shouldn't have sold my Bad Astronaut on White Vinyl (more rare) for $80 bucks Buy It Now. Moved as soon as the box set came out. His Blue copy is over $200 already. 

Lol I sold my blue copy for $40 in 2016 and I remember being pretty stoked about it

He still maintains the SH webstore, and toward the beginning of the pandemic, I got the idea to cheaply buy a bunch of records from one of the acts he dicked over, and then give the records to those guys so they could make some money selling them whenever they were able to tour again. The whole ordering process was a classic cluster. He claimed he didn't have the inventory, and could only fulfill part of it (but never updated his online inventory to reflect his claims). He issued me a partial refund, but still ended up stiffing me for a 7" or two when it finally showed up.

• 1 year later...
On 3/16/2021 at 11:42 AM, birdwell said:

wild.    only met him once at one of the SXSW parties and he was shithammered.   granted it was SXSW, but he was wrecked.   hope sobriety helps to make things a little more clear for him.

When was this? Was this that morning show we went to? 

Also hey guys!!! Nice to see all ya og's. 

you guys also can't forget that one member who got a ... I guess she was a pr (you know). And live texting his actions. Or Eddie's laxative pizza story in real time. Also 12/18. Never forget. The good ol' days. 

3 hours ago, controlthebleeding said:

When was this? Was this that morning show we went to? 

Also hey guys!!! Nice to see all ya og's. 

you guys also can't forget that one member who got a ... I guess she was a pr (you know). And live texting his actions. Or Eddie's laxative pizza story in real time. Also 12/18. Never forget. The good ol' days. 

Never forget.