Girl Talk - Feed The Animals/All Day !!!

http://illegalart.net/girltalk/shop/

I’m torn on these. They are foundational albums for me (I wrote a paper on the legality of Gillis’ sample use in law school), but it almost feels wrong to have them on vinyl after years of having the burned CD copy downloaded from the Illegal Art website. 

12 minutes ago, grizzlyfoz said:

How are these available to be sold?  I mean, I know what the website name is, but there’s no way these samples are cleared right?

Bootlegs are a long and storied tradition as old as records themselves. There will always be shady pressing plants that don't ask questions.

10 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

yeah, no way. That’s why I think they waited so long to do this. And I don’t think we’ll see represses of these

He had pressed his other records previously and released CDs.  I think you could even by Night Ripper at Walmart at one point.

That being said these current batches are runs of 500 with him posting on twitter more will be pressed. 

https://twitter.com/GtVinyl/status/1311334259630710788?s=20

On 9/30/2020 at 11:44 AM, craigeduk said:

Anyone else have trouble ordering both together? Had them both in my cart but when paying got a message saying processing failed, but got an order confirmation email just for Feed The Animals  (and checked that payment indeed taken just for that). 

Just ordered one of each and for some reason I couldn’t add both to the same cart.  When I went to check out with All Day, everything was done in a pop-up window.  And when I went to order FTA, it took me to a completely different page.  Had no choice but to make 2 different orders.  Curious to see if I’ll get refunded shipping at alL but I doubt it.

Edited by Rip