PO: Less than Jake - Silver Linings

On 12/8/2020 at 5:20 PM, ROVVLES said:

I was half joking with my original comment, but if people argue I argue back. lol 🤷‍♂️

Then I guess we're all making fun of the half of you that wasn't joking.

If you're complaining about this, then you must be new to the LTJ vinyl game.  We're all still clamoring for our Anthem and B is for B-Side represses; the former has been out of print for well over a decade and the latter was never pressed.  Add to this the fact that they've frequently done elaborate vinyl releases in the past, so this is not new.

Yet you're (half) upset that their new album is being kept readily available?  Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess.

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

correct, the backpack didnt include a alternate jacket.

Edited by IanRees

On 12/11/2020 at 9:46 AM, tdogg241 said:

Then I guess we're all making fun of the half of you that wasn't joking.

If you're complaining about this, then you must be new to the LTJ vinyl game.  We're all still clamoring for our Anthem and B is for B-Side represses; the former has been out of print for well over a decade and the latter was never pressed.  Add to this the fact that they've frequently done elaborate vinyl releases in the past, so this is not new.

Yet you're (half) upset that their new album is being kept readily available?  Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess.

Express Yourself GIF by MOODMAN

3 hours ago, ROVVLES said:

I mean, they could have made a standard black variant that never goes out of print instead of selling people $40 lighters.  🤷‍♂️

But hey, if that's your thing knock yourself out. ✌️

We have never pressed a standard retail black variant. 

On 12/11/2020 at 12:01 PM, xfactor675 said:

This record is surprisingly not as bad as the singles were indicating it. There are some vintage ltj hooks on it! 

I gotta listen again but I'm inclined to agree with this. The singles were a bit bland but that first song is a banger, and there's a few other songs with great big choruses that I really liked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 5:34 AM, kylet said:

At least you're not a strike anywhere fan. That one came with $100 winter coat bundle. 

Had a pretty nice Strike anywhere collection going.....until they signed to Pure Noise

this is again pretty standard for Pure Noise. Sell an expensive bundle to those who want it and then the leftovers go up in smaller bundles. The variant was later sold with a screened slipmat for $40.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:01 AM, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Pretty sure Merch Limited is a screen printing company...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Welp, I ended up ordering the pink Silver Linings from a couple places, and glad I did. My Target order now says back ordered, and delayed til Nov 19-26, and my Amazon order doesn't have an estimated delivery day. Placed both of these back in July.

Bullmoose on the other hand shipped yesterday with my Losing Streak and Pink Silver Linings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...