PO: I Am The Avalanche - Dive

On 10/2/2020 at 4:59 AM, billya said:

Did anyone not get an order confirmation?

On 10/2/2020 at 5:19 AM, lungfutang said:

Came here to ask the same question...

So glad i'm not the only one.

Money sure is missing from my bank acct tho!

On 10/2/2020 at 5:41 AM, TheWindBlower said:

No confirmation email here either.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:55 AM, dantheriver said:

No order confirmation email, saw an order confirmed page after I placed the order, got charged and then later got an email for the digital download of the single so seems fine.

On 10/2/2020 at 6:29 AM, hookups96 said:

Came for the same thing. See it on my credit card, but no email. One color is sold out now. So hopefully my order for both went through. 

Got an order confirmation randomly like a week later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when is the first pressing of this supposed to ship? the listing on isurrender just says the second pressing will likely ship after release date .... release date was nov 20.. and on the delayed confirmation they emailed me it just says "Your order has been successfully placed. It generally takes 2-3 business days for an order to be processed and another 2-4 business days for an item to be produced and shipped." 

wtf?

Edited by tokimedo

Vinnie said the test pressings were no good and it had to be repressed. That was around the actual release date of Dive. Not sure how long it will take for the recut/approval/pressing and shipping. But probably not till sometime in the new year. 

I got my copies from BSMR. 

Email received from isurrender on Nov 16:

So we've got some good news and some bad news for ya...

The good news is, I Am The Avalanche's new album DIVE (their first album in 6 years!) is coming out on Friday! Ten brand new songs for you to sink your teeth into.

The bad news is, that unfortunately there has been a delay in pressing the album on vinyl. This is because of the production backup that Covid has caused at our pressing plant, along with the plant finding microorganisms living in their water (which messed up the boilers and presses).

Back to the good news though, we’re back on track and will have the test presses in our hands soon. We'll be working as fast as possible to get these bad boys approved and into production, then shipped out to you.

You will still receive the MP3 download of the album on Friday so you can listen to it right away.

As soon as we have an update on shipping, we'll let you know.

8 hours ago, dantheriver said:

This is because of the production backup that Covid has caused at our pressing plant, along with the plant finding microorganisms living in their water (which messed up the boilers and presses).

I for one, like the sound of microorganisms in my vinyl. It gives it that lively, bright sound.