PO: Ben Frost - Theory of Machines

So did anyone else cop this or the colored By The Throat reissue last week?  I find it bizarre that both have been scrubbed from the bandcamp page.  My order history links to the digital version, and says I “already own this” despite never purchasing the digital download.  I reached out to whoever is running the bandcamp page to inquire, and have yet to hear anything.  It’s odd to me that these were up for a few hours at most and then completely vanished without a trace.  Maybe they’re meant for a later release date and were listed early in error?

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

So did anyone else cop this or the colored By The Throat reissue last week?  I find it bizarre that both have been scrubbed from the bandcamp page.  My order history links to the digital version, and says I “already own this” despite never purchasing the digital download.  I reached out to whoever is running the bandcamp page to inquire, and have yet to hear anything.  It’s odd to me that these were up for a few hours at most and then completely vanished without a trace.  Maybe they’re meant for a later release date and were listed early in error?

I didn't realise by the throat was getting a coloured reissue as well. I've got a black copy but its an excellent record, especially with Winter coming.

13 minutes ago, DoublesGuy said:

I didn't realise by the throat was getting a coloured reissue as well. I've got a black copy but its an excellent record, especially with Winter coming.

Yeah, Theory on translucent green and Throat on translucent red.  I read that there was even a bundle option for them + The Wasp Factory (clear vinyl) bu I can't seem to find that either.  Really perplexing.  100% agree that BTT is perfect for the encroaching Winter weather, too.

18 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, Theory on translucent green and Throat on translucent red.  I read that there was even a bundle option for them + The Wasp Factory (clear vinyl) bu I can't seem to find that either.  Really perplexing.  100% agree that BTT is perfect for the encroaching Winter weather, too.

The Bundle said it was limited to /100. Not sure if that meant that the pressing as a whole was limited to 100. But yes, I agree that it's very odd that after purchasing, it vanished.