Tobacco - Fucked Up Friends

The thing about ultra-scarce runs is, I never want to play them out, or play them even once whereas I'll play the fuck out of variants that go for so much as $200 bucks without a care, so long as they were out of /300 or more (or out of /100 if we're talking uber-local bands) when I bought them.

I don't know if that's anywhere near where anyone else's mindset is.

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo

59 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

The thing about ultra-scares runs is, I never want to play them out, or play them even once whereas I'll play the fuck out of variants that go for so much as $200 bucks without a care, so long as they were out of /300 or more (or out of /100 if we're talking uber-local bands) when I bought them.

I don't know if that's anywhere where near anyone else's mindset is.

I'll die with my records and enjoy wearing down every microscopic bit as long as I'm around to hear it. Missed this though so whatever haha.

*skips first track on original hand numbered copy of Slay Tracks to play Box Elder for the thousandth time rather than spin the compilation*

17 hours ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

The thing about ultra-scarce runs is, I never want to play them out, or play them even once whereas I'll play the fuck out of variants that go for so much as $200 bucks without a care, so long as they were out of /300 or more (or out of /100 if we're talking uber-local bands) when I bought them.

I don't know if that's anywhere near where anyone else's mindset is.

I was ok having sealed low quantity pressed stuff just sitting there UNTIL I had a kid. Seeing how turning your back for five seconds can lead to something getting broken told me maybe I should sell some of it... It was also the increase in expenses and needing some extra funds too, though. I can see how having a kid (or even a particularly large/active puppy) could lead one to want to get some valuables out of the house. On the plus side, many of the buyers have been VERY happy and I'm glad that they're getting appreciated elsewhere in a win/win scenario.